Chapter 26

Unknown

U ready to do this?! ain't no backing out now.!

"Hell ya I'm ready,if fingers get point then we go down together"

-Ava

Let's go jay,u was post to been have all yo stuff ready!Bring yo ass b4 I leave u!

"Ok sus calm down,I'm right here,n u not even ready but rushing me."

Oh hushh.

"Unt unt turn this offf ava"

Wattt this my song damn

"I don't wanna hear no Megan,but on lil durk or Kodak."

Ughh,I'm so glad u goin to aunt madea house cause u aggy

"Jit u aggy wit yo long neck ahh"

Stfu that's y u look like ms.Hattie left titty,ugly ahh boy

"See u took it to far bruh,u know hams.Hattie titty saggy.But get me a 4 for 4 wit a Lemonade"
~~~
After dropping jay off to Medea for the weekend I started heading towards the trap.

I LEAVE THE CLUB DRIVING FAST BABY WAT THAT SPEED BOUT-**BOOM**

-bando

Naria please be nice.I sigh

"But daddy her not mommy,n her got my blanket that mommy bought me"

Baby it's just a blanket,n stop comparing her to mookie,u supposed to support daddy wen he happy

"Ughh,I not want her here n that on Mary had a little lamb"nari said as she went to jade n snatched her cover off her then walked to the room.

NARIA!!....Wat I told u about that disrespectful shii. I said as I piped her hand.Not to hard though but naria be extra she scream n then ran to her bed gettin under the cover

"I WANT MOMMYYY!!!"

I'm sorry about naria,ugh please forgive her,I don't know wats gotten into her.

"It's okay she just had to get use to me being around.Especially since I'm not goin no where"she said as she kissed me cheek

I guess bu-hello...s-she wat...ok I'll be right their!! PUT YO SHOES ON NARIA!!

"Bando wats goin on?! "

No time for question just hop in the car b4 I leave u!!come naria
~~
I'm here for Ava Wilson,where is she?!

"She's still n surgery,but u can have a seat n the lobby the doctor should be out n other hour"

Another HOUR!!

"Bando come on let's go n just wait for her"
~~~
"Family of Ava?"a doctor came out n said

"That's us"Toby said as we all stood up quick.

"Ok good news or ba-"

"Just tell us how she doin god damn"tia said

"Well she broke her shoulder,and one of her leg due to the car flipping over.Thankfully she's not n a coma but she hasn't said a word n she doesn't wants to eat which is not good."

Well can we see her

"Sure her room is 237"

We walked n the room n instantly I got angry.She was hooked up to cords n her body look tired.They had her leg n shoulder wrapped up.

"Mommy,wats wrong,y u have this on u body"naria asked as she climbed on the bed
"Mommy?mommy?daddy mommy is ignoring me!"

No she not she just not speaking right now,u have to give her some time.

"Best friend,damn bruh,who did this man.Riley sighed on the verge of tears.
"WTF DID THIS!!! IMMA KILL THEM HOES"

"Ik who"I said below a whisper

"Who did it?!!"toby asked

"..."

"Oh now u can't talk,who tf did it?!"toby asked

Yo chill man,we gone find out let's just give her some time!

"I'm going to the vending machine,anybody want sum?"jade asked as everyone stared at her.

"She sittin in a hospital bed,we haven't even been here for a minute n u asking bout a vending machine?!"Riley said as she walked up.

"Chill y'all let's not forget y we came n here,we not finna fight or argue bout shii,everybody sit yall ass down."tia said

"Auntie Riley I not like jade either so if u fight her imma help u!"I heard naria lil voice say as she tried to whisper n Riley ear.

"Omgg Ava,baby wtf happened?!"vicky said as she ran in the room.
"Everybody get out rq"

"Um ion kno who u is but she our family n we was here fir-"tia tried to say but was cut off

Get tf out now!! Taking bout sum family I was here b4 all y'all

-vicky

Baby wat happened? I asked Ava calmly

"Ma she did it,she tried to kill me"Ava said as a tear fell but I wiped it.

Who is she?

"K-krissy,she had her friend hit my car"

How u kno?

"After she hit my car ha dumbass came to look at me n I seen her but then I blacked out,but sb car flipped into the water after mines flipped 2 times"

Damnnn,they done killed sb while tryna get u,but that's fine be handle,real fucking soon.

"U gotta save a lil sum fa me to"

I chuckled as she cracked a smile.

Of course,u gotta get yo revenge,imma have the girls on it today,Ik the hoes ain't smart.

Somethings y'all don't know bout me n Ava.I basically raise this girl,even tho I wasn't the best role model,but after she use come from school she'll come to my house n we'lol watch movies n do mother daughter things even tho I wasn't her real mom.

All this lil girl to much to just let this shii slide.Wen we at the trap she calls me boss or Vicky but wen we're outside the trap she calls me ma.But best believe Them bitches gone pay,mark my words.
Unknown

"Did u get her?!"

Hell ya,I got ha gooddd!! So I know she broke sun bones girl,the car flipped over like five times n then it fell into the ocean that's by that highway.

"So u killed her"

Yesssirrr

"Bitch Ian tell u to kill her!! I just said hit her.That's a freakin murder chargeee stupid."

they not gone catch us,n plus if I go down u go down to