Chapter 21

**NEW BOOK OUT,ITS CALLED
Is that my kidnapper

**NEW BOOK OUT,ITS CALLEDIs that my kidnapper

Ava

"So do you Have a brother?"vicky asked me

Umm duhh I have Toby.I chuckled a bit bc she knows that

"No Ava this is not a joking matter when I say that I mean do you have a little brother that is 7?!"

Boss lady nooo,you look serious too so why are you asking me this?!

"I think-well just come wit me n you'll see for your self,I seen him walking wit a suit cause n his Spider-Man toy n his hand,n I ask him some questions that connected wit you"

Vicky (laughing) so you..think I have a little brother that's 7 years old bc we have some similarities?

"Stop laughin ava,this serious.U could be related to This boy,hell the way he was lookin I could something isn't right wit him,who lets their child walk around wit a suit case?huh? Yh u can't answer me so shut tf wit that laughin n be serious."

We walked into the room where the little boy was,he was very handsome n looked innocent.

Umm hey wats ur name?!
I said as I bent down n front of him

"J-Jayden Wilson wats your name"

I looked up at Vicky wit a nervous look because we did have the same last name,but that still doesn't mean anything

nice name,but I'm Ava,um w-wats your parents name?

"Kalani Wilson n my dad name is Justin Wilson"

Justin Wilson?!How does he look?

"Umm he is my color he has wave n he's short"

Vic-Vicky,I-she-WTFF!!!,She trifling asf-

"Ava calm down n stop all this cussing,this child is right here,Jayden we're going to be back just stay right here"

Vicky she nasty bruhh,how tf can she do that,n then not only that she had a child by him,I should go murk that hoe!!!

"No no,come down,u need to think about ur actions b4 u end up somewhere u don't want to,I know this is not good but stay calm for that little boy in the other room.I run that bitch over to,u not the only one"

But Vicky,she had a baby by my dad fuckin brother,she could've had a baby by anybody else but she choose my uncle j.She choose my
Deceased dad brother to have another baby by.