Chapter 60

Ava

Ava

Omg bando Im tired of this!!! I'm tired of you,I'm tired of the things you do to be and especially the way u treat me.!!!
I yelled holding my head in frustration.

"U always sayin dumb stuff,atp u don't deserve to speak!! Just shut up damn"

This is exactly wat I'm talkin bout.Kids go to your rooms so me n daddy can talk n jay take harmony fa me...that was a go example u just disrespect me in front of the kids!!

"Ok and..stop being so sensitive all the time.U gone make me go out in find a bitch that's better in everything she do"
He said walking off grabbing his car keys.

Alr then cool,I'm finna go drop the kids off n go find me a new nigga that's gone treat me like a queen.

"Try me n see how fast u die"

Try me n see how fast I beat yo ass!

"Haha the fact that I think I'm playin"he chuckled as he lit a blunt.

See,who is the Brandon?
I said as I looked at his phone seein some girl name tiana pop up.

"I was waitin in ha ass to text back,but get out my phone bruh.That's how yo feeling get hurt all the time then wanna blame stuff on me"

Alr bet,I finna go n get me a nigga,the good thing about it,I pretty asf,I can pull a nigga n my bonnet n house shoes.
I said as I grabbed my keys and opened the door just to be pulled back by my shirt.He slammed be on the wall then gave me a death stare.

"Omg,man chill,u salmon her in walls in stuff..go back in the room Nari.
jay said coming out the room.

"Shut tf up n taking yo stupid ass in the room n watch my baby"

"Daddy stop,that's not right,ur hurting mommy again-

"GET IN THE FUCKING ROOM"he yelled as he dropped me and sped walked to the kids,then closed the door.after I started hearing them scream and harmony loud cries began.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.

OPEN THE DOOR N LEAVE MY BABIES ALONE,HIT ME NOT THEM.!!

After and 45 mins he came back out zipping up his pants.I slowly got up from the door praying he didn't do wat I think he did.

W-wat did u do?

"Nun bae,we just had a little fun"he laughed.I tried opening the door but he punched me down n the dragged me to the room n hooked me up to ropes.Ropes around my wrist causing them to bruise,my ankles,throat and stomach.
The he came and thru a biggg pot of cold ice water on me.making it go thru my nose cause me to choke and my nose to burn.

I started cryin silent tears since my mouth was covered up.But u couldn't tell I was cryin because of the water that was thrown on me.Wat did my life come to.I hate my self for being the kids into this crazy toxic unhealthy relationship.Now there gettin torture just like me.

Why can't he just leave them along n mess me up.The innocent.

~~

It was the next day n since ava was tied up,I had to take the kids to there summer camp or w.e.

Get up n ready u lil freaks.
I said as I yanked the covers off them that they slept on that was on the floor.

"Jay my back hurt "I heard nari whispered to jay.I laughed as I walked out.I got harmony ready and fed her.

Ur up next once u turn 1.
I said to her as she played with her toys.

"We ready"jay said as he looked in another direction.

Alr come on.

We got in the car and the sat close to each other n every time I looked at them they turned there head away.Dummies.

~~later on that day

Just go talk to yo sister cause ion kno wat to tell u.I laughed.

But if I try it on my daughters,imma break every bone in yo body,u hear me?

"Y-yes,I hear"

He went to the room ava was in,she was still tied up but the tape was off her mouth.

~~Ava

Hey baby,how was camp?

"G-good"

Wats wrong?
I asked tryin to sit up but winced in pain because of how tight the were on my body.

"I'm scarred.And I did something that I never thought I'd do."

Jay,tell me,ur scarring me boy.

"I-i hit a girl.Like I slap her for no reason,I told her don't tell the staff.I'm sorry sis"he said as he started cryin.

Jay! Why would u hit a girl?!

"I see bando do it all the time,he even do it to us,I didn't think it was really a problem until she told me how it felt,then I realized that's probably how u feel so I apologize n gave her a flower from the garden."

I sighed

Plz,don't do wat u see bando doin,wat do is very wrong,no girl should ever be abuse.Especially for no reason,u don't go around just hittin females.Don't ever do that again.do u hear me?

"Yes,I'm sorry ava,it won't happened again"

That's wat I like to hear,now go play n tell bando to come her.

"Wat u want baby"bando ask wit a smirk

C-can u untie me please.They hurt n I'm tired of laying in the same spot.I didn't mean anything I said.I love u and only u.

"I believe u baby,I really do,but I want u to suffer for a little bit longer"

I said I was sorry,It won't happen again baby,I promise.

"Ik it wont,n imma make sure it don't"

Can I at least get something to eat and drink,I'm hungry n haven't ate n 2 days.I wined
As he laughed.

"I can do that fa u bae,just lemme go get get ok?"he asked as he pecked my lips.I nodded my head.