Done

I must've sat with Taehyung by that tree for what seemed like forever. Then all of a sudden he jumped and woke up. "You okay?", I asked, even though I didn't care. He nods and takes my hand. He helps me up. "Come with me", he says. "There is somewhere else I want to take you." I wasn't sure about this, but I allowed him to take me. Then we go into a dark cave where all of a sudden, I was blinded by a bright light. When my eyes finally adjusted, I could see they were bright jewels littering every inch of the cave. It was beautiful, and I couldn't stop staring. Taehyung must have noticed because he was right next to me and he said, "Beautiful, isn't it? My brother Hades is known as the "Wealthy One", and is naturally rich in every way. Every jewel that slips through the cracks, ends up here." I stepped forward, and for the first time in a long time, I smiled. "I had almost forgotten what the light looks like", I say wistfully, wishing I could reach out and touch them. 

"You look so beautiful in the light Ree-Ha", Taehyung said, and I saw something in his eyes when he said it, something soft, something caring. Maybe a bit of love, too.     

Then for a moment, I questioned what I was planning to do. I mean, maybe Taehyung wasn't so bad. And maybe I would grow to like it here.

On the other hand, I missed my life on earth, and I missed my mom, I missed my room, and I kind of missed my school, a little. And I didn't know whether or not Taehyung would let me visit them. This was hell, where I couldn't trust anyone. It had to be done.

Taehyung came up to me and took my hand. "Are you all right?", he asked. I nodded. "Um, yeah. Just.....lost in thought." Taehyung leads me to where the light was the brightest. We sit. Taehyung leans on me and breathes deeply. "Are you going to fall asleep again?", I asked him. He shakes his head. Too bad. I had liked holding him while he slept. 

His head is only centimeters from mine. I look directly into his empty black eyes. He stares at my lips. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me softly. I stopped breathing for a moment so I could process what was happening. I closed my eyes and felt his soft, thin skin against mine. It was like kissing silk. I've never had an experience like this with any boy ever. Even though I was in hell, it felt like I was in heaven. His lips were sugar on mine, and even though he was ready to pull away, I wasn't.

Eventually, I let him pull away. "You want to go back?", Taehyung murmured. "Yes", I said without a moment's hesitation. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the cave. I knew I wasn't the tiniest person in the world, but he didn't even break a sweat. He carried me into the fiery apartment and into our bedroom. 

He laid me gently on the bed, and rested his arms on my stomach and looked me in my eyes. I could tell, just by looking at him, what he wanted. And I wanted it too. Boy, how I wanted it. The next thing I knew, I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him on me. His lips were on mine again, and I heard a soft chuckle escape from him. "Getting impatient huh?", he said. "Very impatient", I agreed, and we both laugh. Taehyung locked the door behind him and climbed into bed with me. Then, I didn't think, I barely even breathed, and we did just what we wanted to do.....

Several hours later.....

I woke up to see Taehyung sleeping beside me. I touched his face and smiled. He was worn out. I was worn out too, especially after.....

Oh, God.....

I just made love to the devil.....