Part 1

y'all this story is poorly written i wrote thing long ago and it's cringy and out of place too i'm sorry about that😭

p.s just to mention kol isn't a vampire in this!!

Elisha Bennet was from a witch family. Almost all of her family members were witches, strong ones. She really didn't want to get into that business because she's just a human and her parents never involve her in anything witch related and told elisha there isn't a way for her to get powers .

Elisha didn't care and it didn't affect her so what was the use?

Fast forward she is now 19 soon to be 20 going to college to become a doctor. it was all she wanted right? She doesn't care about relationships that much either, she didn't have many boyfriends back then.

"oh my god are you excited! we are finally going to college and both of us can be doctors!" elisha said with joy in her heart. Kol Mikaelson who is elisha's best friend was packing boxes to go to college "i mean it's going to be a lot of work don't you think? hey at least we share a dorm and we can help each other with any studying" kol laughed while putting the boxes inside the car. Kol went inside the care while elisha did the same. They started driving towards their future.

Elisha and kol were in the car while hearing nikki minaj in the radio. elisha lip singed the lyrics silently while kol tried to hide his laughter.

Arrived at mystic falls college (forgot to add they lived there but yk😍)

Kol and Elisha were at the tall building with people walking constantly everywhere. elisha started to talk.
"let's get our schedule and look at our classes for a bit then let's go check out our dorm" Kol nodded in agreement and headed towards the main office to get the schedules.

Around 30 minutes has passed and kol and elisha already checked out their classes.
"i mean not bad i guess" kol said. "well better then i thought it would be, i didn't expect walking that far for one class let alone the rest" elisha sighed but she knew college was going to be hard and she had to deal with her pitty-ness.

It was finally time to check out their dorms. (lol idk how college works that much don't judge) They were in the hallway trying to see which room is their's. "FOUND IT!" elisha exclaimed. Kol opened the dorm and they both dropped their faces. "this is actually gorgeous" kol said and they both walked inside and explored the room. "hey why is there 3 rooms? it's only us right?" elisha asked. Kol took a second. "I don't know"

They brushed it off.

After claiming who's room is who they were happy on which they picked.

They decided to go out to eat because they were starving.

it was around 5-6pm when they were walking back and elisha remembered she left her necklace in the one extra room in their dorm while checking it out. Her family said it was extremely important to wear it 24/7 she didn't know why.

When they got to their dorm elisha opened the extra room's door and grabbed her necklace that was on a desk. She turned around to go back but there stood a man half naked with a towel around his waist while water dropped off his silky shiny dark brown hair. His eyes were something you can get lost into. You can see the definition of his abs how it was so toned and almost perfect. You studder.

"w—who-"

"manners, i didn't introduce myself, i'm Kai."