Part 12

40 Minutes later...

   It was almost an hour when I finally heard something pull up. And guess who it was? Kai. Well yeah of course but i was furious at him. I got up and raced to him.

He was opening the door and got out.

" You left me here! I was starting to think you would never come back! Where even were you? Why did you leave without telling me? Why did-"

   That idiot cut me off.

   "Damn calm down. It's not a big deal. Shut up." Kai said as he lifted up his pointer finger and placed it on my lips.

  Not a big deal?

I smacked his arm. "Don't touch me. Now explain yourself."

   He looked at on me and lifted up his eyebrow. "Well there isn't that much to explain... I just left you here because I tried to find something at a location and I didn't. I'm pretty sure it's where the ascendant is at."

   I looked at him confused. "What were you trying to find."

   "I told YOU. It is nothing important and I said i'm pretty sure we already have it." He bickered

  "I could of went with you but you left me here which was in fact SCARY. Are you crazy? Oh wait you are."

    "Ugh so dramatic" He said in a mocking voice and rolled his eyes.

He pointed at his car.

  "We still have to go... 2 more hours." He winked at me.

  I suddenly felt something grab me.

Kai picked me up and put me in the car.

  "You know I could of just went in by myself." I huffed.

"You're bluffing." He replied as he got inside.

"you wanted me to touch you anyway,, I can tell." He whispered and smirked.

   He needs to stop with the flirting.

  "I heard that and that isn't true!" I told him.

Maybe

He ignored me and started driving.

   1 hour later.

"There's one hour left right? So we get that ascendant and just go home? You never said how it's going to work." I told kai.

   "We get the ascendant, go back home during the next eclipse we go somewhere and then we are done." He replied.

  "You know you aren't being specific" I tilted my head towards him.

    "I don't have to be." He replied.

Author's Note: I'm so sorry the chapters has been a bit short! But i'm trying to update often!!