Part 4

It was quiet for a brief momment.

"let me go" elisha whispered

Kai rolled his eyes. "Fine go but just so you know i need you to get the power"

Elisha got up and ran away without a response.

The next morning she woke up. She didn't know what happened last night was a dream or not. But she remembered what he said on how she had to kill 4 witches and how he is going to take magic from her everytime she is strong again.

Even if it was a dream or not she didn't like it.

She was planning on telling kol everything so she got out of her bed, went to the bathroom, started brushing her teeth , and taking a shower and putting her clothes on.

She went in kol's room and didn't see him.

"he went out with someone" kai said as he magically approached behind her. "if you want to ask, i recently just saw a witch and got a bit of magic" he laughed.

Elisha got annoyed at him but now she knows it wasn't a dream. She got disappointed kol wasn't there, kol and elisha havent spent as much time together like they used to because he goes out a lot and she was curious where he goes.

"what? you jealous? i saw him go out with a girl"

Elisha was surprised, kol would of told him if he was seeing someone.

"you never respond do you?" kai huffed

"no- it's just i wanted to talk to him and i'm sad that he wasn't here." elisha finally said.

"okay whatever" kai rolled his eyes "we have a mission to go to and i'm not spending too much time waiting for you to just talk back."

"mission?" The killing 3 witches she remembered

kai grabbed her hand and was about to drag her with him.

Elisha stopped him. "what if i don't want to do it? I need to go to class still- IM NOT KILLING SOMEONE!"

Kai smirked

"stop" she said

"stop what?"

"smirking. i'm telling you something here." elisha said

"you never listen" kai rolled his eyes.
"you don't want to see the bad side of me." Kai put his hand into the air like he was grabbing something. "esmontas"

Elisha screeched as she fell on the floor.

He has twisted her ankle.

"STOP"

"calm down i just twisted your ankle" he said like he didn't do anything or like it's not a big deal.

While elisha was on the floor struggling kai injected a needle in her neck and she passed out.

Kai then carried her to the mission.

Kai just walked casually like he wasn't just holding a passed out girl in his hands. He had put a small invisible spell on them  but it wears out soon because his magic isn't strong enough.

While he was walking or walking fast he was looking at elisha. He was looking at her long silky brown hair and her beautiful symmetrical face. He had to admit it she was gorgeous but that didn't stop him from hurting her.

         Kol came back and went in their dorm and tried to find elisha as if he was about to tell her something but he couldn't find her so he tried calling her.

Her phone was in her room but she wasn't there.

Suspicious he thought. elisha never goes somewhere without her phone. Kol started to get worried. It's probably not a big deal he thought. And carried on with his day.

Author's note: This is a short chapter i'm so sorry🥺 but i'm enjoying writting this book so much and i'll to update everyday! ❤️