Part 10

I flutter my eyes open slowly. I was on a couch, I saw Kai next to me so I shut my eyes again.

"You're dumb if you think I didn't see that" He said.

I opened my eyes again annoyed, and threw the pillow that was next to me at him.

" feisty " he smirked

"ugh whatever" I said and got up. "Stop sucking my magic out for no reason. It hurts a lot."

"I was doing it this time to do a locator spell to find where the ascendant is. I found it though." He replied.

"Why didn't you make me do it? And where is it???? I asked.

I hated him SO much, but he sure looks like he knows what he is doing to get us out of this hell hole. Hopefully he will. So if we do escape i'd finally get away from him.

"First, I didn't make you do it because you'll obviously screw up. And second, It's at Canada. We have to go there, it's in a house, that's all I know at the moment, and when we get closer i'll get a specific location." He answered me.

He then grabbed my arm and started taking me to the car.

  I was thankful because I thought he'd suck out my magic but he didn't.

"What are you doing- wait we are going now??? like right now?" I asked.

"Yeah what did you think." He rolled his eyes and made me go inside the vehicle.

  "No way i'm going to spend 4 hours in the car with you!" I yelled at him.

" So what do you want to do?? fly there?" He said annoyed.

   "No. Can I do like a spell to teleport there? It's an easier way." I replied.

    "You're just scared something will happen with us because i'm irresistible." He winked at me.

   "God just drive." I said. Ignoring how he was flirting at me.

He started driving and took a piece of gum out of his pocket, shoved it in his mouth and started chewing on it loudly.

  "Can you get even louder!?" I hissed at him.

"Awww we aren't even 10 minutes in the ride and i'm already annoying you?" He started chewing on it louder"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"at least give me a piece" I told him

"no" He laughed

Seriously?

This is going to be a hell of a ride.

Author's Note: This is a short chapter i'm so sorry!!! I'll update soon 🙏