Part 3

Elisha and kai didn't talk for a while after the pizza thing.

Elisha was struggling a bit with her classes, she wasn't fast enough she needed a good pace.

It was around 11pm and elisha was almost done with her pages which was due tomorrow, she almost completely forgot about doing it but it hit on her at night so she quickly started it.

She didn't want to bother kol with it because he was sleeping and she didn't want to disturb him. While elisha was almost done she starting thinking.

She never saw kai go to his classes.

she only saw him go outside and never saw him in the hallways.

Maybe his classes were somewhere where her classes weren't?

Anyways

She finished her paper for her assignment.

She was about to go to bed until kai opened her door.

She was so confused.

He went towards her.

"come with me, right now." he said demanding.

"why?" she replied

"just do it." he said

"where?" she asked

"outside with me i want to take you somewhere." he looked like he was starting to get mad

"i barely know you" elisha said

"just. come." kai said.

"no"

"i tried to do the easy way" kai said, and elisha was extremely confused.

Kai went back in his room.

He came back after a few seconds.

Elisha was about to tell him to go away so she can sleep but kai went towards her and she felt a sting on her neck.

The world slowly started to darken and she fell on her bed.

Kai picked her up and started going outside.

Elisha blinked her eyes. She finally fully opened them and it was dark. And there was trees. Lots of them. She turned around and saw kai.

"what are you doing! why do you-"

Kai saw that she woke up.
"stop talking. and i'll explain. don't leave or i'll stab you. and trust me, i don't miss." kai said as he pulled out his knife.

Elisha was terrified. What the hell? She tried to open her mouth but couldn't. It was like someone is covering her mouth but her mouth was clean.

she just stood there.

"I'm kai parker you already know, and your elisha bennet. you are a bennet meaning your family is the strongest witch coven."

Elisha was shocked on how he knew about these.

"i've been watching you for a while and have been writing down things. You don't have powers. But i know why. Before i killed my siblings and was about to kill my whole entire family i was searching on how to get more power. I myself have cant have power but only can suck them from others. But i know about a deal our family made.

You aren't a witch because our family made a ritual long before, That the first daughter of Chris bennet (elisha's dad) will have the power of 4 witches, which is the most power you can ever get. After you were born you didn't have the power. There was something in the spell that said that you kill 4 witches in order to get the power. Your dad only wanted you to have that much power to protect yourself. But wouldn't let you kill those witches. Thus everyone in your family kept a secret about this power you can have. so you can be safe from those people"

Elisha moved her mouth. She can talk now.

"W-what people?"

Kai grinned

"people like me."

" See, i was locked in the 1994 prison world at the time and my family knew sooner or later i'll be out and will eventually find you." kai smirked .

" So if you have your power they think i'll suck it all out to kill you. But no, i'll just take your power everyday and wait for you to gain again and keeping taking it so i get more powerful. " Kai finally finished.

Elisha was quiet

Kai smirked again. "you don't talk much don't you?"