Is This Only One Clown or Two??

Why, why a clown with an identity issue dovakiiniania? I swear you heathens enjoy my suffering as much as I enjoy making things hard on myself. IDK if the wiki is the same as when I researched so I'm going with initial thoughts, call out bs, please. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barzum and Bazili had hung out in the snow with their friend, (Y/n), throwing snowballs and building snow creatures and things like that for hours. It was little surprise that (y/n) had a cold the next day, her nose running a marathon and her head pounding like repressed Christians finally given a modicum of inhibition, and she laid prone in their bed pretending that the universe didn't hate her. 

Mercifully, Barzum felt a disturbance in the ' most definitely platonic' force and had agreed to help Bazili build a fort if he didn't interrupt in any way whatsoever while she went to go check on (y/n). Bazili had a habit of telling her secrets when they trade places, and Barzum just wasn't ready for a certain someone to know a certain thing because she didn't want to ruin their playtime together. It took a long time for them to figure out who exactly had caught feelings like the flu. And boy was it a surprise.

Barzum found her way to and in (y/n)'s house with the help of an unlocked door where she found the diseased sleeping in her bed looking miserable. She looked concerned at the bundled mass before she made her way to ]the kitchen and noted that it looked like she hadn't eaten since yesterday. She growled lightly in annoyance that she hadn't taken care of herself and she grabbed a can of what looked like soup and a small pot to heat it up. After a while, she carried the warm soup up to her beloved's room and opened the door to see a groggy (y/n) sat up on the bed. Barzum quietly sat the tray with the soup and some hot tea down and quietly got to work readjusting her and moving her pillows around, no shade but that's a lot of pillows, are you ok? A gentle grey hand rested on her forehead as Barzum sighed, she was definitely warmer than usual. She set the tray on (y/n)'s lap and gave her a simple head pat as she ate some of the soup and sipped on the tea.

You were living for this, she was doting on you, and you fucking bet that you would do anything to make this last, getting Barzum's attention like this was a thing that made you so happy. Before you got ahead of yourself though you reeled your hormones back and made the deal that it means little if Bazili came to check on you too. Woot woot friendship train leaving the station. Sick brain was getting to you, that or you finally have a chance to- nope, the two of you are happy as friends and it will stay that way, besides you're feverish, anything you say could be mistaken for a fever fueled fantasy. That fact didn't help things.

Barzum watched (y/n) finish eating what she could and then the troll removed the tray as the sickly creature settled on her side. Barzum noticed that (y/n) looked restless and thought for a moment before crawling into bed behind her and wrapping her arms around her in a comforting manner. Before long the two had drifted off to a hazy laze.

Barzum blinked and was soaring through the air as if she were in the middle of a flip. She was not pleased.

BE (Y/N) ==>

You were almost asleep, in the arms of the troll you love, when the troll in question nuzzled your cheek and squeezed your waist slightly.

"Barzum?" your voice was a little hoarse even after the soup (it happens).

"HMM?" Bazili as Barzum tried to keep it inconspicuous.

"What's wrong?" You turned around to face your companion.

Bazili took this moment to lower Barzum's face to be level with (y/n)'s and leaned in and trading back with Barzum the only difference ou noticed was the kiss went deeper once Barzum was back, her hands grabbing your clothes in fists pulling you closer without crushing you. To claim you as more than just a playmate, there is a better way to word that but I've dug my grave.

"i want to stay like this forever," Barzum said resting her forehead against yours.

"I do too Zum," you smiled and pressed gentle kisses to the troll's cheeks before she told you to get some rest so you can get better.