A Friendly Nighttime Chat of Sorts ♥

Requested by Quirk1.

It's short so I hope you enjoy anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyzias had invited you over for another movie night as was the custom in your relationship. And by relationship the one of the pale flavor is implied heavily like the eyeliner that is as black as the souls (or lack thereof) of many sentient beings of a humanoid nature. The movie that the troll picked was the Men in Black. Which brings about the story of how you met the troll. Long story short there was a conversation that you were in and she thought that it was such a good idea to start talking about some form of conspiracy surrounding the topic of the conversation.

~Timeskip cause I'm too lazy~

The movie was over and the two of you were discussing everything in life, like always. When you got up to put in your movie choice the troll saw the DVD case and lurched to get you away from the disc player.

"Not that one." The troll begged when you spun out of the way.

You side stepped the nerdy troll and inserted the disc for your chosen movie, The Princess Bride. Tyzias then chose to glumly retreat to her seat alas that was halted by her tripping and pulling you down with her as she flailed. A moment later you realized that your faces were really close and something delightfully soft was against your lips. She was blushing the most beautiful color that you have ever seen. You realized that you were kissing her and the thought that it was painfully delightful made you blush and jump up. The troll cleared her throat slightly as she gathered her thoughts.

"I rather enjoyed that." She used her grey hand to guide you to face her before she gently pecked your nose. "Can we?"

You nod with a loving smile and kissed her cheek. You've been secretly in love with the dork of a troll for so long so this was a major relief.

"Cuddles?" You ask after a moment of silence.

"Hell yes." The two of you snuggled on the couch and fell asleep around the time that Inigo Montoya was fighting the six fingered jerk. It was assumably pretty damn cute which might be why somehow somewhere Nepeta's ShipSense™ was tingling. ((I know it's spelled wrong.... I think... Oh well.))