A Vamperic Parasytical Kind of Love ❤

Requested by PilotEliot

I hope you enjoy this, I tried.

Please point the inaccuracies out, nicely, with tact.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) is normal, true they do have quite the affinity for the occult and blood and dark and just about anything that would get the normal God-fearing populace to shun them, but the definition of normal is arbitrary. Their cat sat purring on their lap as they waited for their interview with a jade-blooded troll about a certain meeting or agreement or something of that sort, I do not know everything about this particular being seeing as I am only an observer. Anyway, the day-walker showed up and everybody's favorite mystery began discussing matters of late night bloody snacks of a warm nature (or cold based on species or freshness).

"Have you tried troll blood yet?" The horned visitor asked as they knitted.

"I don't quite know where to start actually." The perceived normal creature hummed in response as their feline jumped out of their lap.

"Well, I happen to know a troll that is looking for somebody to feed and his blood color is the perfect one to start with." The troll smiled their fangs flashing in the lamplight that filled the darkened room.

"Oh?" Their eyebrow quirked questioningly.

"Ok, I may have reached out to my matesprit's ex and told him I knew of a single rainbow drinker that was human and he wanted me to set up a date between you two." The rainbow drinker set down their knitting and waited for the other's response.

"Something tells me that even if I say no you will set up a time and place anyway." They watched as their visitor nodded with a smirk. "Then I have no choice but to accept."

"Good. 8 o'clock at the music store on Main." The troll packed up their knitting and left the vamp in solitude.

~~~

Dammek drummed his fingers against the corner table of the record store wondering where in the hell his date was. This was agony to the poor bro. The bell rang and his eyes shot to the door. There stood a creature in black that verily took the bro's breath away. Dammek quickly regained his cool as the beautiful newcomer made their way towards him.

"Are you Dammek?" the creature asked the bro. 

"Are you (y/n) or do you prefer (nickname)?" he returned with the slightest inkling of a smirk.

"(y/n) will do nicely Mr. Strideer or would you like me to call you by your title."It was made clear that this person has been here ((on the planet, existing in general, so on)) for a while since they obviously thought that that qualified as ideal flirtation. If it wasn't for their mutual contact's previous explanation to the troll boi of the fact that the lovely mystery has been on this horse for quite some time. 

"Well, unless you plan on screaming my name at the top of your lungs, I really don't mind which you use when we are alone, which we are by the way." He paused a moment. "I was offered surveillance from our mutual acquaintance. I heavily declined so that the chances of success are higher for either of us." ((...I have no idea if that is accurate of his personality.... oh potato...)) 

"Oh, so no chaperone. That is forward." The inflection in their voice was rather promising to the boi.

"A good thing I hope?" He leaned in slightly.

"Very." They leaned in also.

~~~

One thing lead to another after some rather intimate topics of conversation that will be left well to the imagination and somehow or another they wound up in their boudoir seeing as that is the only place that they could to see to it that he won't leave with an infection. Now then let's say all lovely wonderful borders of society left and skin was well penetrated, especially since it was that time of the month, shark week, the shark was of course on land and was rather hungry. They made sure that he was still alive of course. He was delicious.. maybe their mind about keeping this a permanent arrangement had been made before they even started on this whole ordeal. I mean they found him charming to say the least otherwise this would have been kept at a food tasting. 

They bandaged the boi up nicely after cleaning him up. They also cleaned the bed up and cuddled the passed out food source.