My Reality is a Shoujo!♥️

This one is requested by HumanDecomposition

Verily I say unto you, I tried.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tegiri and (Y/N) have been moirails for quite some time, and let's be honest here (y/n) was horns over heels for the anime-loving cinnamon roll. Sadly the troll is absolutely enamored by Anime trolls. Like that dork is so dense a years worth of pickup lines and blush covered smiles wouldn't even catch the male's attention. (Y/n) had tried everything to get noticed by senpai, aside from outright telling him that he is the cause of the burst of warmth radiating from their heart. This is beginning to sound like a cheesy anime. Uggh!

(Y/n) looked at their calendar, overhanging a picture that had the two of them in it. Today was a con and luckily the two of them were cosplaying as get this, Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, or Troll equivalent, this is the perfect chance to be blatant and not suffer painful consequences.
The two made an agreement over who would swoon when and all that sort after day one of planning.

~~~timeskip brought to you by Death, the only Cynic that'll outlive us all~~~

The two had been at the Con for a few hours, which was high time for (y/n) to do their part as (Sailor Moon/ Tuxedo Mask) and swoon over Tegiri.

And with a dramatic flair, they began with an almost Shakespearean quote: " Oh, what light breaks thither? Ah! 'Tis my sweet (the one you didn't pick). How the moon pales to you my darling! Even the sun is jealous, see how she runs in envy of you. Yea there be not another whom I could love as you!"

Rest assured they had more but the troll cut them off by dragging them over to a more private area where they can break character.

"Nande in sweet yaoi was that?!" Tegiri's face was flushed a deep teal.

"W-we-ll you did say that I could say whatever right? A-an-d I thought that I'd kill two birds with one stone and it just slipped out and so what I repeated what I wrote in my diary as frivolity and ummm............" (Y/n) said as their voice got smaller and smaller before trailing off with tears beginning to form in their eyes.

As Tegiri was more worried about how the style of cosplay didn't match the phrasing and tone of the words and they seemed so out of sync until their words clicked in his mind. He remembered that time he accidentally grabbed their diary to read instead of the manga they brought him. Red strings began connecting different behaviors of their's and painting a picture that made him blush harder. He stilled himself with a sigh before looking over at them.

"Ah! Don't cry, you'// ruin your makeup." He dabbed the tears away quickly before looking away.

"You don't hate me now do you, Sempai?" (Y/n) asked tenderly.

"I just don't know how to /ove you the way you're used to is a//. I on/y know how to be a servant of the /aw." Tegiri pulled way.

"A wise woman once said, 'don't worry, just be yourself.' Even if you are bound by a civic duty that I don't understand, I will stand by your side always Teg-sempai. Even only if it's as friends, I will be happy to stay by you."

Suffice it to say that after a gentle kiss from Sempai, (y/n) was quiet.

"You need to remember that I'm dense."

~~~~~~~~~~

Holy granola that was different than I expected.... ummm...