Clean Sweep ❤

ghosty1672, this one's for you... I had to, the chance was there and I just... anyway, back to my horrors now. Sorry in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marsti Houtek had somehow found herself on a date with a troublesome girl named (y/n). Found being the keyword here as she was sort of duped into going on this date by their mutual acquaintance, Karmel, who Marsti swears enjoys the suffering of the rustblood. 

(y/n) was happy to be pulling the troll from her cleaning for a while and brought her horned companion to the cleanest museum she could find so that the itch to clean wouldn't be too bad. She gently pulled the troll from display to display watching as Marsti seemed to shift in interest when they got to the medical history section of the museum.

"Is that a chainsaw? -_-" Marsti's usual apathetic tone was tinged with the slightest hint of interest.

"Yep, it was originally made to assist in the birthing process." (y/n) said as simply as she could.

"How goes your mother grub put up with this buffoonery?-_- " Marsti looked directly at (y/n) for the first time this whole date.

"It was used on humans?" (y/n) tried her damnedest to keep a straight face.

"What?" The troll's eyes widened behind her goggles while the rest of her face stayed the same.

"Yeah, anyway there are some jars with organs in them over there. Do you wanna look at those?" She quickly changed the subject before it got too awkward.

"Fine, but we are discussing this later.-__-" Marsti's usual demeanor returned to its usual place.

The two spent the rest of the three hours together looking through all the weird shit in the medical wing of the museum with the interest of a history nerd. 

(Timeskip ^-^ )  

The second date between the two was arranged again by Karmel. Seriously between Marsti's apparent apathy and (y/n)'s nerves, this was literally the only way that the second date was to commence.  They were to meet each other with a book for the other to read. (y/n) brought a medical science's textbook while Marsti brought some froufrou fantasy book that had lesbian werewolves in it. Marsti thought it was a good idea at the time, that was until they began reading. Marsti was invested in the book (y/n) brought while (y/n) became a blushing mess. Did Marsti know what was in the book she gave (y/n)? Not a damn clue. So when her eyes caught the (e/c) orbs of (y/n) as she bit her lip and fanned herself she was swept off of her feet with both concern and attraction.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?" Marsti looked away to hide her own blush.

"Marsti, did-did you read this before picking it out?" (y/n) almost whimpered out after she cleared her throat to gain some composure.

"No, it looked like something you'd read. It's not bad is it?" Marsti, that sweet summer child, was clueless.

"Just read this here please." (y/n) passed the book in her hands to her companion and pointed at the passage. 

After a moment of reading, she closed the book and gently placed it on her lap. The two sat in silence as they both were flushed deep hues of red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't-" Marsti started but her voice squeaking caught her off guard and scared her into silence.

"It- it happens." (y/n) gently placed her hand on Marsti's in a calming action, that made the troll purr very quietly.

That evening Marsti gave (y/n) a very gentle kiss before whispering in her ear and leaving a flushed (y/n) at her door.

"When you're ready we can do everything in that book and more."  

For an apathetic janitor, Marsti sure can be smooth.