♥️ Clownfish ♦️

Requested by demonic_narwhale

I hope you knew what you signed up for

A first in the short history of this book a character x reader x character mmhmm this is gonna be delightfully awful

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) was making their way to school with Cronus by their side. The finned boi grimacing at something they had said.

"he's no good for you kitten, I knowv you can do wvay better than him." He crossed his arms in mild defiance.

"'Loz, isn't that bad Cro, he's actually pretty sweet to me." Their eyebrows knit in a mix of confusion at their friend and disgruntlement from his words.

"that's his shtick kitten. he gets you unarmed and then he ruins your life." He uncrossed his arms and gently grabbed (y/n)'s arms and made them look at him. "just promise me that you wvon't do anything stupid kitten."

"If you're talking about accepting a date with him, then it's too late." they smirked at him only for him to sigh and rest his forehead against their shoulder dejectedly.

Before long the (e/c) eyed person was pulled out of Cronus' reach and into the lean arms of the troll they were just discussing.

'You do know they're not free real estate right Cro' He signed at the finned one before him.

"wve're 'rails cat nothing bad." Cronus defensively held his hands up.

'That isn't what you told Porrim.' Kurloz was almost lodging himself between the two of them in a somewhat possessive way.

"Can you two chill, I'll walk alone if you guys can't stop arguing." (y/n) had their arms crossed as they eyed the two males who narrowed their eyes at each other before sighing in resignation.

They watched as their mutual companion separated the two and wrapped each of their hands in theirs and sped off to the building filled with the hell that is standardized education.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cronus grimaced at the sight before him. (y/n) was sitting on Kurloz's lap having a lunchtime nap while the lanky boi smirked at Cronus in a way that suggest him saying 'you wish you could.' It made the violet blodded boi crave violence. He didn't act on it though because (y/n) was such a cute sleeper and codforbid was he going to be the one to ruin it. So he sat across from the two glaring daggers at Kurloz who was sipping on a juice box with a slight smirk. (y/n) woke up before the warning bell and made their groggy way to calculus glaring ahead of them to keep people out of their way.

'cute but terrifying, right?' Kurloz signed to Cronus as he watched his lap warmer leave.

"Eh, I'vwe knowvn Kitten too long, at this point they're just cute." Cronus squinted at the taller troll.

'i'm going to tell them that and see what they do to you.' Kuroz smirked again.

With that Cronus hummphed and left to go to his class.

~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) had their final class with Cronus, it was drama and they had an idea.

"Cro, can I ask you something?" The (e/c) eyed person asked with a playful smile.

"of course doll, ask awvay." Cronus quirked his eyebrow slightly at their smirk.

"Piggyback home?"

Cronus just smirked and turned to let them on his back.

"Onward trust steed!" They yelled once in place.

Cronus made a hoof beast sound and made his way to the exit where a tall troll was waiting for (y/n). Kurloz's eyes flashed in warning once he saw the two being absolute dorks. Dammit (y/n) should be on his back not the fishy dick's. He was frustrated and stopped himself when he saw their smile. It made him feel a little guilty for trying to separate the two moirails. His mind wandered for a bit thinking about the upcoming date when he noticed that (y/n) was being pinned to the grass by the finned troll. Kurloz growled and made his way over to teach the fish for brains a lesson when their laugh snapped him out of it. Cronus was tickling the everloving beejesus out of them and Kurloz felt like a fool for a moment until he heard a grunt and saw Cronus crumpled to the ground and a blushing (y/n) making their way to him while panting. Which indeed did make the highblood flush as impure thoughts maybe flashed though his mind.

"D-Date?" (y/n) panted out when they got to him.

He nodded and left with his arm wrapped around them.