The Adorable Knight in Clothy Armor ❤

Requested by HumanDecomposition 

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xefros watched from behind the Tetrarch as the Heiress manipulated what appeared to be a mid-blood. Well not out right anyway and they were that one nice troll that almost always looks amazing...wait did he just...well shoot me with a harpoon, he is flushed. Demmek picked up on Xefros' fascination and gave him a small smile.

"Hey, Trizza, can we borrow (y/n)((or title you wish to have)) for a bit?" the Tetrarch smirked deviously as he asked the heiress. Let's recap on what the current socio-economic issue as quickly as possible then we shall end this tangent. So somehow, some way, a varying group of trolls found themselves on Earth and are currently being assimilated into human society, threats of murder aside, they've been civilized for the most part.

"How about no, right bestie?" Trizza glared slightly at the male that dared speak to her.

"Bestie?" you tilted your head in slight confusion.

"Human term, we are 'rails right?" her glower became a slight pout.

"I guess so, but-" you were cut off by being dragged away by the fuchsia blooded troll.  Xefros watched in slight horror as you were.

Through the following weeks Xefros has been low key stalking the pair of trolls and was so close to fighting Trizza that he had to restrain himself after watching her pile things on you to carry, making you pay for everything, and taking things that were yours. He was so frustrated Dammek attempted to roast marshmallows with the radiant heat the troll was emitting. 

You were currently carrying Trizza's shopping bags because she had walked off while you were paying for all of her stuff and you were not about to leave that stuff there it was expensive. Xefros walked up to you and took the bags from you. 

"Lead the way." He said trying to keep his blush to a minimal. You nodded and guided him towards Trizza's hive so that you could drop that stuff off. The conversation the two of you held was rather nice, and luckily what was said about it raining was not true. After you two had dropped the bags off he walked you to your respective hive.

"Well, this is my stop, thanks for today Xefros." you toned as the door to your hive loomed over the two of you. He scratched the back of his head before pulling you into a kiss that didn't last near long enough for you to realize what was happening until he had nervously stalked away from your hive. You ran after him and gave him a peck on the cheek and a wink before turning and making your way back to your hive.