"These walkers... What are they?" She asked as Daryl flips the walker over and takes a look at the head. There was stitching at the base or the part. Daryl cuts it and slips off what seems to be a mask. A walker skin mask. He flips the body over and shows a man that was alive but now dead.

"What the hell is going?" I asked. Dog started barking again as we all stayed close to each other.

'They're trapped. Circle 'round. Don't let them slip by. Keep them together." I could hear them whisper.

"You die now." One of them whispers that was too close to comfort. A shiver went down my spine.

"Stay close to me." Daryl says as I nod my head. The walkers were getting closer to us.

"Go. Now. Go. I'll cover you." Michonme tells us. I stab a few walkers as Daryl shot some down. They grab Jesus and the skin mask as we get to the other side of the gate.

"Come on! Lets go!" Daryl yells for Michonne. We run out of the cemetary and straight for the horses.

"Who the hell would do this? Even think about doing this?" One of the girls say.

"I suspect some vessel filled with a chunky salsa of abnormal impulses and metastasized rage." Eugene says as
Michonne helped carry him. We finally reached the horses.

"It's full-on batshit." The other woman says.

"You think there's more?" Aaron asked as he and Daryl carried Jesus.

"Yeah." Daryl nodded his head.

"So, what do we do?" One of the woman said as they pull down the fence for the horses to be free.

"Right now, keep moving." Michonne tells them. Aaron let the two woman ride on one of the horses as the other carried Jesus.

"Hows your arm?" Aaron asked.

"I've had worse. You know that. Stings like a bitch but I'll get over it. Are you going to be ok?" I shrugged my shoulders and look at Aaron.

"What's your names?" Aaron asked the two women. He was trying to avoid it.

"I'm Magna." The woman that was leading the horse said.

"Yumiko." The other nodded her head.

"I'm Harley. My husband up there with Michonne, his name is Daryl. This is Aaron and Eugene. Thats, that was Jesus." I point at everyone.

"I wish I'd met him before. Sounds like he was a good one." Magna says.

"He was. Shouldn't have been out here." Aaron said.

"It's my fault. If I hadn't," Eugene starts but Aaron cuts him off harshly.

"Jesus made his own decisions. We all knew the risks of being out here. Knowin' we shouldn't be. Maybe what happened was bound to happen." Aaron says as he kept looking forward. He's not gonna be ok. Dog started barking into the woods.

"We got some tails." Magna says as we could see the walkers following us through the woods.

"The living kind or original recipe?" Eugene asked.

"Let's find out. Good dog." Daryl yells dog as he was quiet again. Daryl and Michonne took out the walkers in the tunnels I stood by next to Aaron and Eugene.

"Drop it!" Daryl yells as I walk over and notice the lone walker. They throw their knife on the ground as Daryl walks over and snatches the walker mask off their face. It was a teenage girl.

"Please, Please don't kill me. Please." She begged. She was actually scared.

"How many?" Michonne asked as she walkers closer to us. Daryl throws the mask to her. 

"Please, you killed them all. It's just me now." The girl cried.

"I don't believe you." Michonne held her katana up to the girls throat.

"She's just a kid." I look at Michonne.   For some reason that seemed to boil her blood. She looked at me with the most hatred look in her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but Daryl cut her off.

"There ain't no time. We'll take her with us. Get up." Daryl says as he picks her up off the ground.

"Hey! You try anything, you won't have to pretend. Let's go. Come on." Michonne says as she shoves the mask into the girls face. She nods her head as Michonne throws the mask on the ground. They made her ride the horse the two girls were on as the other still carried Jesus. We reach Daryl's bike as I pull the shrub off of it and get on.

They open the gates wide at hilltop as we walk in. The people stare and cry at the sight of Jesus and the girl. Tara comes up and looks at Jesus. Aaron walks up to Enid and hugs her. Daryl and I get off the bike and walk toward Jesus. I felt myself being pulled to the ground by gravity. I felt completely drained. My vision started going dark as I felt my knees about to collapse.

"Daryl." I call for him but it sounded like an echo in my own head. I dropped to the ground.

"Harley!" I could hear him and a few others yelled as I close my eyes.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled. I could just sleep here on the ground.

"She looks dehydrated. Her veins are thin. Someone have water? A towel? We need to get her to medical." I heard Siddiq say as I felt my body being picked up.