I like you

We buried Beth as father Gabriel gave out short funeral for her. It's weird how you live in a world like this and you travel with a priest. So every time someone does you don't have to go looking for one. You've got your own little funeral. I know that's very sad for me to say but it's the truth. After a funeral for Beth we went hunting for cars and supplies. Michonne told us that the church was no longer safe place for us to be at. They said that walkers got in. After finding a couple cars Rick tells us that we need to get Noah back to Richmond, Virginia. His home town. It will be a long trip but it will do.

After what seems like forever grieving of Beth. Rick took a couple of people out to Richmond, Virginia with Noah. Looking for shelter. The rest of us stayed on the outskirt of it. After a few hours past, they came back. Tyreese was dead. We buried Tyreese next to Beth. Every truck or car we have driven has ran out of gas. Its been hard finding fuel, food and water when we are in the middle of nowhere. The temperature was changing. It was getting hotter through out the day. Getting harder to breath. I threw my jacket in my bag. Jay ripped her sleeves off. At some point I gave my water bottle around. Everyone got one or two sips til it was gone.

Daryl, Maggie, Sasha and I went out in the woods to go look for some source of water or food. I stood in the middle of the three. Daryl was digging in the ground for worms. Maggie was crying and killing walkers. Sasha was searching for water. I look around for any game. Not a squirrel in sight. Our group was falling apart. I walk over to Sasha.

"Any water?" I ask with a dry mouth.

"None. Its all dried up." She response. Daryl and Maggie walk over to us as Sasha shakes her head no. We head back down the road to the others.

"It's been a day and a half. They didn't find any either." Maggie says weakly.

"How do you know?" Sasha asked.

"I know." Maggie says quickly.

"How much longer we got?"

"I wasn't talking about that." Maggie says.

"We'll find food and water soon." I mumble.

"How soon? Before we all die of dehydration and starvation. We'll die before the Walkers get us." Sasha ask.

"Keep talking like that we will." Daryl says. We get back into the van driving for a couple more hours. The van comes to a halt.

"We're out, just like the other one." Abraham sighs.

"So we walk." Rick and the group get out of the van as we start walking. The sun beamed down on us. This must be summer. I could feel the sweat pouring down my face. There were walkers following us.

"I can take them out." I tell Rick.

"We're not at our strongest. We'll get 'em when it's best. High ground, something like that. They're not going anywhere." I nod my head.

"It's been three weeks since Atlanta.
I know you lost something back there." Rick looks at Daryl. Judith started fussing.

"She's hungry." Daryl changes the subject.

"She's okay. She's going to be okay." Rick assures him.

"We need to find water, food."

"We'll hit something in the road.
It's gonna rain sooner or later." I look up at the clouds. It hasn't rained in a while so at some point it will.

"I'm gonna head out. See what I can find." Daryl holds the gun out for Rick to take.

"Hey, don't be too long." Rick takes the gun from Daryl.