Gregory

"There was a materials yard for a power company nearby. That's how we put up the walls. A lot of people came from a FEMA camp. Trailers came with them." We look at the trailers.

"How did people find out about this place?" Michonne asked. Jesus points at the large house.

"That's called Barrington House. The family that owned it gave it to the state in the '30s. The state turned it into a living history museum. Every elementary school for 50 miles used to come here for field trips. The place was running a long time before the modern world built up around it.
I think people came here because they figured it'd keep running after the modern world broke down. Those windows up there let us see for miles in every direction. It's perfect for security. Come on. I'll show you inside." We walk inside the giant house and it took my breath away. Hell, if we had one of these at Alexandria we wouldn't have to worry about who gets what house. We would all live in this one big house together.

Good gracious, Ignatius." Abraham says.

"Most of the rooms have been converted to living spaces. Even the ones that weren't bedrooms." Jesus says.

"People live here and the trailers?" Rick asked.

"We plan to build. There's babies being born." He looks at Maggie and Glenn. The doors open beside us revealing an older man that had white hair. He dressed in a suit. Very clean.

"Jesus. You're back. With guests." He says.

"Everyone, this is Gregory. He keeps the trains running on time around here." Jesus moves out of the way for Gregory to come into view.

"I'm the boss." He clasped his hands together.

"Well, I'm Rick. We have a community--," Rick trues to say but Gregory cuts him off.

"Why don't y'all go get cleaned up, hmm?" He says. What? We came here to trade not this cleaning bullshit.

"We're fine." Rick says.

"Jesus will show you where you can get washed up. Then come back down here when you're ready. It's hard to keep this place clean." Gregory gets into Ricks face.

"Yeah. Sure." Rick gives in.

"Follow me." Jesus says.

"You clean up first. You talk to him." Rick whispers to Maggie as we walk up a staircase.

"Why?" Maggie asked.

"I shouldn't. And you gotta start doing these things." Deanna always said Maggie would be great in things like that.

Jesus leads a few people to the bathrooms as the rest of us waited in a different room. Daryl, Abraham and I pace around the room. Abraham eventually sits down in a chair.

"How long do you think Rick and Michonne been ugging bumplies?" Abraham asked.

"Not long." I said.

"I don't know." Daryl grins.

"Y'all ever think about it? Settling down?" Abraham gets up out the chair and looks at us. Finally a person Rick hasn't gotten to.

"You think shit's settled?"Daryl walks over to me.

"Eventually it does." I said. I hold up my hand and showing Abraham my ring.

"Well I'll be damned. Go ahead short stuff." He says.

Minutes had passed as we join everyone downstairs in a room. I sit in the chair next to Daryl as Rick sat on the arm of it.

"He doesn't want to." Maggie says.