You belong to me

"Me? I ain't doing shit. Ahh. Rick, I want you to take your ax cut your son's left arm off, right on that line.
Now, I know -- I know. You're gonna have to process that for a second. That makes sense. Still, though, I'm gonna need you to do it, or all these people are gonna die. Then Carl dies, then the people back home die and then you, eventually. I'm gonna keep you breathing for a few years, just so you can stew on it."

"You -- You don't have to do this. We understand. We understand." Michonne says.

"You understand. Yeah. I'm not sure that Rick does. I'm gonna need a clean cut right there on that line. Now, I know this is a screwed-up thing to ask, but it's gonna have to be like a salami slice -- nothing messy, clean, 45 degrees -- give us something to fold over. We got a great doctor. The kid'll be fine. Probably. Rick this needs to happen now -- chop, chop -- or I will crush the little fella's skull myself." Negan bends down to Rick.

"It can -- It can -- It can be me. It can be me. W-W-- Y-You can do it to me. I c-- I can go with -- with you." Rick stutters over his words.

"No. This is the only way. Rick pick up the ax. Not making a decision is a big decision. You really want to see all these people die? You will. You will see every ugly thing. Oh, my God. Are you gonna make me count? Okay, Rick. You win. I am counting. 3."

"­Please. Please. It can be me.
Please!" Rick begs. He was crying with snot and tears coming out.

"2!" Negan yells. Please he needs to stop. This is too much.

"Please, don't do." Rick cries.

"This is it." Negan says.

"Dad just do it. Just do it." Carl tells him. Rick raises the axe up as Negan grabs his arm to stop him.

"Rick. You answer to me. You provide for me. You belong to me. Right? Speak when you're spoken to! You answer to me. You provide for me." Negan yells.

"Provide for you." Rick rambles.

"You belong to me, right?!" Negan yells.

"Right." Rick repeats.

"That is the look I wanted to see. We did it all of us, together even the dead guys on the ground." He looks over to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry and young girl. Hell, they get the spirit award, for sure. Today was a productive damn day! Now, I hope, for all your sake that you get it now that you understand how things work. Things have changed. Whatever​ you had going for you that is over now. Ah. Dwight load him up." I look to where Negan was pointing his bat to Daryl. They pick Daryl up and shove him back in the van they took him out of.

"No. Please." I cried.

"Oh, honey he's staying alive. I'm not gonna kill him yet. We are gonna take good care of him. Don't you worry." He smiles down at me.

"Wait, I have an idea. Simon?" Negan calls.

"Yeah?" Simon steps forward.

"This the girl that attacked you earlier?" Negan points his bat at me.

"Yes." Simon says in a questioning tone.

"What's the damage she do to you?"

"Two broken ribs, broken nose, tooth missing, black eye and busted lip. She killed Brian." He says.

"That is something I need. I need a girl like that. Maybe we can work our magic on her. Load her up. What's your name sweetheart?" He bends down to my level. I could see Daryl getting loaded up into the van.

"Honey, I asked you a question. What is your name?" Negan yells the last part.

"Harley." I whimper.

"Beautiful." He sighs happily. His hand cups my face as his thumb traces over my cheek bone. I turn my face away as Negan sighs angrily. He stands back up as Simon walks over to me picks me up. I take a glance at Jays body.

"Wait. I said wait!" Simon stops as I cautiously walk over to Jay's body. I take the necklace off her. This will remind me of what I have left of her. I look over at Rick.

"You bury her for me. Please. Bury my Jaybird." He nods his head as Simon grabs my arm and shoves me in the van with Daryl. They slam the doors shut as Negan keeps talking. I sit there in the van.

"She's gone. My Jaybird." My eyes tear up. I clench the necklace in my hands.

"Harley." Daryl walks over to me.

"He killed her. He's gonna kill us." I cried. I cry into his chest. I could feel his tear drops on my shoulder.

"He ain't. He needs us." Daryl says. The van starts moving.

"We gonna get out of this. We always do." Daryl says.

"We lost three people. Two very close friends and Jay. Not even friends. We lost family, Daryl. I can't deal with that. I'm breaking." I put my head into my hands.

"I'm here." He pulls me into a hug. That's what I needed. A hug or a gun to the head because if I lose Daryl I will lose everything.

"I swear to God if I lose you I'm taking myself out. I can't live without you. Not without you not without Jay. I wouldn't feel anything if I went back to Alexandria and you weren't coming back. I can't keep fighting without you. If you die I die." I tell him.

"Where you go I go." He says. I nod my head and look at his bloody shoulder.

"You gonna get infected. We need to fix that." The van soon stops as we stand up. The doors swing wide open as they grab our ankles pulling us down. They then grab our shirt collars and rush us into the building. There were so many different people around us. Men and women but barely any children. I don't think I saw one child.