Hanzo x Flirty Reader: Too Stubborn

*Megolavania Intensifies*

Requested by @LofiAndChill

"Finally I found you." I finally caught up to him, Hanzo Shimada; the heir to the Shimada Clan. Boy, did they promise to pay me full if I caught him. Never would I have thought they would manage to maintain their power for as long as they did, especially when they showed me how much they were willing to pay for my services as a mercenary. Smart choice on their part, my skills set me apart from any other mercenary on the market. I don't need a gun or a grenade, just a flick of the wrist and they're mine. Leaves no evidence, just a tossed corpse.

"Who are you?" He asked, his bow held tightly in his grip.

"How polite, but I believe you don't need an introduction to know why I'm here."

"My clan sent you, an assassin." He readied an arrow from his quiver, waiting for my next move.

"I prefer the term mercenary, but you're close." I studied his dark brown eyes, waiting for a sign that he wanted to strike me. There was a sadness in them, causing me to quickly look away. I cannot pity him, he's my target.

"I will not fight a woman, go back to my clan and tell them you could not find me."

"Oh, aren't you a gentleman." I walked closer to him, getting a good look at his face. His features are sharp, unstartled, and focused. I couldn't wait to throw him for a loop, so eager to fight him and earn that cash. "As they say..." I felt my eyes glow icy blue, the adrenaline coursing through my veins. A grin crept onto my face, "Ladies first."

With a flick from my wrist, he fell towards the wall. Not giving him a chance to think, I threw him into the air. He hit the concrete ground, bruised and battered enough to possibly get him to submit to my authority.

"I feel kinda bad for you, you know?" I walk closer to Hanzo. He struggled to stand up, his hands and knees laying on the pebbles of concrete below.

I continued, "Having to put up with the assassins and all that. Must be tough when you're trying to live a normal life. I can take that all away, if you let me bring you back to the Shimada Cla-"

He tripped me with his foot, jumping on top of me and pinning me down. He raised my hands above me in a strong grip; as much as I wriggled in his grasp, he held my wrists tighter. Without control of my hands or legs, I could not levitate him. How stupid was I to let my guard down? Very stupid.

"I do not need to hear your pity, especially from someone sent to assassinate me."

Seems like he was going to be a tough one to crack, unless I could seduce him to let me go. I smirked at him, looking into those deep brown eyes.

"What are you doing?" He said coldly.

"Well, just think of the position that we're in." I chuckled at his wandering eyes, his cheeks beginning to turn a subtle shade of pink. "I mean- we didn't have dinner first and you're already all over me."

"That is not what's going on and you know it!" It was hard not to laugh at his reddened face, but his grip on me was weaker. I went to push myself off of him, only for him to push me back to the ground. "Do not try to fool me, woman."

"Or what? Are you gonna steal a kiss from me or something? I probably won't mind if you do, you're not too bad on the eyes."

"Enough of this!" He got off of me, setting me free from his grasp... With a bit of a pain in my back.

"Aw, I thought we were gonna have more fun, Hanny."

He raised an eyebrow,"Hanny?"

"Anyways, I'll let you go this time. It's the middle of the night and I got another job tomorrow. Think of this as... a head start."

Man, it hurt to walk away from him; and I wasn't even the one who was hit as much as he was. Sucks that I might be taken out of the job for this one, but might I say it was worth it. Hell, I wouldn't mind dying at the hands of him. For such a hesitant gentleman, he sure knows how to take control.

"Wait!" He shouted, making me turn around with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I put my hand on my hip, "You want a goodbye smooch?" I pouted my lips playfully, watching his face turn slightly rosey in the pale moonlight.

"I want a fair fight!" He readied his bow.

"Fair? Hanny, if you wanted to hang out with me a little long, all you had to do was ask." I walked over to him, stopping when I was just a few inches from his face.

"I will not be deceived by you." He kept a stone cold face, but even I could tell he found me attractive.

"Then punch me in the face." I kept a grin on my face, knowing that he didn't have the guts to do it.

When he picked up his bow, I grabbed it and flung it to the side. "You wanted a fair fight. Hand to hand combat. No powers or weapons allowed, Hanny."

He folded his arms, "Don't call me that."

"Then punch me." I stepped a little closer, my hands going to his shoulders. "I won't fight back. Who'd want to wreck a handsome face like yours anyways?" My hand traveled to the side of his face, stroking his high cheekbone.

"What do you want from me?" His eyes looked down to the floor, avoiding my begging stare.

"If I haven't made it clear, I'm interested in a man like you. Mysterious, serious, and definitely hot." I briefly glanced at his toned arms, wrapped in the dragon tattoo. "Something tells me that you don't mind my looks either." As soon as I said that, I saw his eyes widen in surprise.

"I do not-"

"You do," My eyes went down to his lips, their pink hue making them look almost delectable. "You're just too proud to admit it." I leaned into him, couldn't resist not kissing him. Then, he kissed me back with as much passion as I gave him. I didn't expect him to comply with my own forwardness, wrapping his arms securely around my waist as he pushed his lips down on mine. Even when we parted for a moment, he went back onto my lips like he was starving for affection. He tastes of sake and cake, something he probably had on his way on the rooftops. As much as I loved the way his bossy felt against my own, I had to end it. I had to tease him just one more time. Pulling away from the kiss, my lips felt swollen. Hanzo looked as if he wanted more than just a kiss, his eyes already dilated and heavy out of lust. Damn, this man was so easy to bring to his knees that it's cute.

"As much as I've enjoyed our little make out session, I like to sit down with someone before I bring them into my bedroom." Grabbing a pen out of my pocket, I took Hanzo's hand and wrote down my phone number with the black ink.

"I hope we will cross paths again." He says, looking a bit more pleased than he did before.

"We will, don't worry." I gave him a chaste kiss before heading out into the next set of rooftops. As I jumped to the next roof after the next, feeling the breeze hit me as I ran, I knew that this was going to be the best mistake I ever made. No money I could've made from that stupid mission could amount to meeting Hanzo for the first time.

The End.