Most Overwatch Ships in a Nutshell but I do a Better Job:

I did only Overwatch 1 characters, so no Overwatch 2 characters. (sorry Sojourn stans)

This is a more updated version of the first one, I just figured I'd revamp some of the old jokes while I added new ships. There are some ships that I think about more in depth, using what I think makes up their personality traits.

Part of me has died when trying to summarize these ships, and I almost gave up entirely on trying. But, I took the two puzzle pieces and jammed them together. Some rare ships can be made shippable, while some should remain a mystery to the internet and never be put together under ANY circumstances. Maybe, you'll come out of this with new ships. Or maybe you'll just appreciate your ships even more.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm not gonna cover every possible ship. This is going to act as me adding in Baptiste, Sigma, and Echo into the mix with some other rare ships I forgot to add last time. I hope you can manage to enjoy this and find your ships or new ships you never thought about.

Ana76 (Ana and Soldier 76): Death fakers. They both faced a lot of hardships because of Overwatch and have lost loved ones due to their jobs keeping them busy. A friend to lovers kind of thing. There's tension to be together, but they're both skeptical to be open about how they feel in fear of losing their friendship.

Anahardt (Ana and Reinhardt): One nano boost is all it takes. They have fought together and never paid much attention to how close they really were; mainly due to their jobs. It wasn't until they were separated that they then realized how much they really cared for each other. They're hesitant, mainly because of Fareeha either accepting them or rejecting them, but all they really want in their old age is to have someone they know will fight with them to the very end.

Ashefist (Ashe and Doomfist): What happens when Talon and Deadlock do a fusion dance. Both admire the other's efforts to their career. Ashe probably doesn't initially agree with Doomfist's 'humanity evolves from war' philosophy until he uses a lot of examples that make her change her mind. From just vibes alone, they don't seem like a couple who is very affectionate. Instead, they see how the other can provide a specific need towards their cause and use it. So... a very weird business relationship where they go out to dinner parties on occasion.

Ashezo (Ashe and Hanzo):A straighter version of McHanzo. They both come from broken families, the only difference is that Hanzo is more traumatized by it. Because of their rich backgrounds, they could understand each other to an extent. However, Hanzo won't approve of Ashe being a gang leader and try his best to push her to do greater things with her talents. All to which will be failing efforts because Ashe is stubborn when it comes to doing what she wants. It's a bitter love sort of thing; where they both see each other's potential and want to push each other to do better, but to no avail.

BriCree (Brigitte and McCree):Torbjorn does NOT approve. Any family dinner at the Lindholm household would probably be like a reenactment of the Shrek 2 dinner scene with Brigitte as Fiona, Torb as the king, Ingrid as the queen, McCree as Shrek, and Reinhardt as Donkey. It would be an interesting dynamic if you look past the age of the characters, because McCree probably misses having a family now that he's living those lone cowboy vibes and Brigitte is probably drawn to people she wants to help (I mean, she's hanging out with Reinhardt who gets into trouble 99% of the time).

Bunnyribbit (D.va and Lucio): Futuristic animal themed kiddos; probably noobs when it comes to any form of intimacy. Hand holding is what they're comfortable with and the nice side hugs, but probably took them a few weeks of dating just to kiss each other on the lips.

Coldhockey (Lucio and Zarya): Workout playlist. Zarya would be very encouraging, kind of like a Nike poster with that famous line. Lucio is a hype man, and lives off of those good vibes. Even when it comes to doing something inhumanly possible, Lucio just needs to hear Zarya cheering him on and he will legit do it. Outcome can be either good or bad, but Zarya is always there to pick him up when he needs to be rushed to the ER.