XXX: The Clan Meeting

At the Hokage's Office, now the clan meeting is about to start as Obito Uchiha will be the representative of the Uchiha Clan, Shibi Aburame will be the representative of the Aburame Clan, Shikaku Nara of the Nara Clan, Inoichi Yamanaka of the Yamanaka Clan, Chouza Akimichi of the Akimichi Clan, Hiashi Hyuga of the Hyuga Clan and finally Naoto Otsutsuki of the Otsutsuki Clan and the grear great great great great grandson of Ashura Otsutsuki, the son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "We shall discussed about the strong shinobi clan forces to protect the Hidden Leaf Village from the hands of the Akatsuki. I would rather called the Hidden Leaf Military Police Force."

Obito Uchiha: "Lady Tsunade. It's not just one ninja clan to joined the police force. Everyone from the other ninja clan can joined the police force. For the past years, there has been a lot of numerous probems regarding the Uchiha Leaf Police Force."

Naoto Otsutsuki: "I've been received a number of complaints about the Uchiha Leaf Police Force that took places six years ago before you ordered Itachi to kill the entire members of the clan, leaving, Kiyomi, Izumi and Sasuke to become the next elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf representing the Uchiha Clan."

Obito deadpanned.

Obito Uchiha: "That's because Izumi is very special to Itachi and Sasuke while Kiyomi is a watch-over sister to Sasuke. I doubt Lord Hiruzen believes that those lads can become the true elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf."

Hiashi Hyuga: "I have to agree with you Obito even though you are a son of Kagami Uchiha, Lord Hiruzen's close friend."

Obito deadpanned.

Obito Uchiha: "Too bad my proup pappy died at age of just 25."

Natsumi, Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were sweatdropped.

Natsumi Otsutsuki: "I would never thought that Obito is the son of Kagami Uchiha, one of Lord Tobirama Senju's most trusted subordinates."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Lord 3rd didn't told us about Obito's biological father."

Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Guy and Rin were deadpanned.

Asuma Sarutobi: "That Obito. What was his thinking?"

Kakashi Hatake: "Never mind him but he still wanted to proved himself that he wanted to be the next Hokage someday."

Rin Nohara: "That was his main dream since the first day we were students of Minato-sensei...."

(FLASHBACKS)

Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage): "State your name."

Obito Uchiha: "My name is Obito Uchiha. I'm the man destined to become the next Hokage someday."

Kakashi Hatake: "Do you have a sharingan?"

Obito Uchiha: "STUPID KAKASHI!!!! I HAVE A SHARINGAN YOU KNOW BUT I HAVEN'T AWAKENED JUST YET!!!!"

Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage): "Hey hey hey calm dowm you two."

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

Kakashi Hatake: "That was in the past but Obito still needs someone to support him once he becomes the Sixth Hokage."

Mighty Guy: "So you trust Obito."

Kakashi Hatake: "Yeah."

Kurenai Yuhi: "Let's just have fate in Obito as the new clan head master of the Uchiha Clan."

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "I'll assigned Obito Uchiha, Hiashi Hyuga, Shikaku Nara, Inoichi Yamanaka, Chouza Akimichi and Naoto Otsutsuki to be the commanders of the Hidden Leaf Military Police Force."

Obito Uchiha: "We'll accepted."

Megumi and Kiba didn't bothered.

Megumi Senju: "Well that's the milirary force we need."

Kiba Inuzuka: "I have to agree."