XXI: The Search For the Red Stag Beetle

The next morning, Naruto went out in the morning.

Aira Otsutsuki: "Where are you going?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I'm going on a Red Stag Beetle Mission with Team 8.

Aira Otsutsuki: "I see. Have you seen Mio?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Mio is training Hinata in order to excelled her skills in order to get her fighting spirit back. So it was me, Kiba and Shino were going on mission as requested by Kurenai-sensei."

Aira Otsutsuki: "Well, good luck to your mission while Ayumi and I were focus on extensive Ninshu training."

Later, Kiba, Shino and Naruto have arrived in the Red Primal Forest.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "So this is the Red Primal Forest."

Kiba Inuzuka: "This is where Itachi and Sasuke have been training for months. The Red Stag Beetle is Shino's needed for collection."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "A stag beetle that is learning how to fart."

Shino Aburame: "You didn't know that the Red Stag Beetles produced a loud nasty red smoky fart and that could cause you a heck of bad smell although it is harmless. Only few people of the Leaf including myself have been study Red Stag Beetle for years and years."

Later, Naruto noticed a beetle that is under the log.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "It's the Red-striped Long-horned Beetle. This is the beetle that I occassionally seen sometime in the woodlands."

Shino Aburame: "Hehehe. Now you are now 'Doctor Dolittle' of the Shinobi World. Obviously, the Red-striped Long-horned Beetles feeds on all kinds of wild plants and wild berries. The last time I saw the Red-striped Long-horned Beetles was two weeks ago, feeding on a number of ferns and orchids."

Later, they reached in the middle of the forest, they finally saw a giant red stag beetle.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "IS THAT THE RED STAG BEETLE?!!!"

The giant Red Stag Beetle grew a tick mark.

Kiba Inuzuka: "Ugh oh...."

Shino Aburame: "You disturbed the beetle and it is about to released the foul-smelling red smoky fart."

The Red Stag Beetle released a giant red smoke of nasty foul-smelling fart.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "WHAT THE HELL?!!!!"

Kiba Inuzuka: "YAAAAAH.....!!!!"

The giant Red Stag Beetle continued its feeding on a lot of ferns.

Shino Aburame: "I knew it. That beetle continued to eat the number of ferns. You know it's very rare to find a giant man-sized beetles. That one is very special to me."

Later, a giant Green-legged Stag Beetle showed up.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Another Stag Beetle behind me?!"

Shino deadpanned.

Shino Aburame: "That's the Green-legged Stag Beetle. It is also vegetarians and feeds mostly on wild berries, fruits, vegetables and also ferns."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You said that you retrieved the Red Stag Beetle."

Shino deadpanned.

Shino Aburame: "You'll have the Green-legged Stag Beetle while I'll have the Red Stag Beetle. You can pet it."

Afternoon, Naruto returned home to his Clan Compound.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Mission Accomplished."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Why did you brought another Green-legged Stag Beetle?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "This beetle got lost."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Then put in the Zoological Pen where the other Green-legged Stag Beetles. Don't forget to feed them."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I will."

Naruto placed his pet into the Zoological Pen with the other fellow giant Green-legged Stag Beetles."