XXVIII: The Long Lost Member of the Senju Clan

Kin Tsuchi: "I assumed that you're a long lost member of the Senju Clan."

Megumi Senju: "Obviously yes."

Zaku Abumi: "You must be Tsunade Senju's long lost relative."

Megumi deadpanned.

Megumi Senju: "How the hell did you know my Auntie Tsunade?"

Zaku Abumi: "She's the current Fifth Hokage."

Megumi Senju: "Alright then. I'll head back to the Hidden Leaf Village. What about you two?"

Zaku Abumi: "We're going to rebuilt Hidden Sound Village after we killed all of the Sound Ninjas, who were sided with Orochimaru."

Kin Tsuchi: "We wanted to make Hidden Sound Village a peaceful hidden village and once we achieved that, Hidden Sound also joining the Allied Ninja Task Force."

Meanwhile, the allied ninja task force have managed to killed Tayuya, Sakon, Ukon, Jirobo and Kidomaru.

Utakata Awadachi: "All cleared."

Chojuro: "Good thing Kisame is already dead."

Killer Bee: "I killed Kisame and ate his livers."

The Allied Jinchuurikis were deadpanned.

Gaara, Yugito Nii, Yagura Karatachi, Roshi Otsutsuki, Han Otsutsuki, Utakata Awadachi & Fu Otsutsuki: "Insolent cannibal...."

Ayana and Remina were facepalmed.

Ayana Otsutsuki & Remina Otsutsuki: "What an idiot."

Later, Naruto, Mio, Ayumi Aira were arrived.

Yagura Karatachi (4th Mizukage): "Naruto. How is your mission to kill Orochimaru?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Mission Accomplished. Thanks to Ayumi's Chidori. She stabbed Orochimaru in the chest."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "That's the end of the snake."

Kiba Inuzuka: "HOORAY!!!! YOU'RE A HEROINE AYUMI!!!"

Neji Hyuga: "So Orochimaru is finally dead."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Obviously yes. It is confirmed that Orochimaru is dead."

Back at the Hidden Leaf.....

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Congratulations for killing Orochimaru. What about Kabuto?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Fu Yamanaka and Torune Aburame doubted that Kabuto is still alive."

Shino deadpanned.

Shino Aburame: "Why Torune?"

Ino deadpanned.

Ino Yamanaka: "Not my adoptive brother of mine."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "When they battling Kabuto, an earthquake struck which forced, Hayate, Yugao, Fu and Toruneto evacuated. We still have no information about Kabuto's whereabouts."

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Then Kabuto will be Orochimaru's successor and become our next enemy."

Until a door opened.

Kiba Inuzuka: "Who's there?"

Megumi Senju: "Did I missed the party?"

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Megumi? Is that really?"

Megumi Senju: "Yes I am Auntie Tsunade."

Shizune Kato is shocked.

Shizune Kato: "Auntie....Tsunade....."

Shizune fainted.

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Shizune!"

Neji and the others were deadpanned.

Neji Hyuga: "She always fainted like Hinata."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Weird."

Megumi Senju: "Let me explained, I was held captive by Orochimaru for two days. Thanks to Kin Tsuchi and Zaku Abumi for saving my life."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Kin Tsuchi and Zaku Abumi?!"

Sasuke and Sakura were deadpanned.

Sasuke Uchiha & Sakura Haruno: "Not those stupid bastards."

Hiruzen sweatdropped.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "That Orochimaru is very sly for helding a long lost member of the Senju Clan captive. Good thing Ayumi Otsutsuki killed that snake."

Megumi Senju: "Zaku and Kin have managed to killed the entire ninjas of the Hidden Sound, who were sided with Orochimaru."

Neji Hyuga: "They did what?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "They killed all of the entire subordinates of Orochimaru? So that means Zaku and Kin were reconsidering becoming an ally."

Shikamaru Nara: "If they did that, they will rebuilt the Hidden Sound and making that village a peaceful village."

Megumi Senju: "That's what they said to me earlier."

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Alright. But we should be more alerted for Kabuto. He is the new threat to Allied Ninja Task Force."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I have to agree."