X: Billboard Brow vs Ino-Pig: Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka

The next match is Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka as Naruto will be the guiding them.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I would be pissed if both of you ended your friendship because of your competition for Sasuke."

Sasuke deadpanned.

Sasuke Uchiha: "That dobe wants to be a referee. How enlightened."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You two fight fair and square. No cheating."

Ino and Sakura were deadpanned.

Ino Yamanaka & Sakura Haruno: "Why the hell would we ever cheated in the fight?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "But if you both got Double K.O. That would be draw and you two failed to qualified for the next round. Just follow the rules and regulations regarding taijutsu and elemental jutsu that you used since I've trained you two both several months ago."

Asuma and Kakashi were deadpanned.

Kakashi Hatake: "Naruto trained Sakura and Ino several months ago."

Asuma Sarutobi: "Are you kidding me?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "HEY TOBITO!!! YOU'LL BE THE REFEREE FOR THIS MATCH!!!"

Obito went out and sweatdropped.

Obito Uchiha: "Why me?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You and Hayate will keep an eye for the battle of the kunoichis."

Hayate looked away.

Hayate Gekko: "Why the hell would I sticked with the Uchiha Wild Ass?"

Obito Uchiha: "WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME AN UCHIHA WILD ASS?!!!!"

Kakashi facepalmed.

Kakashi Hatake: "It's Obito again."

Asuma and Kurenai were sweatdropped.

Asuma Sarutobi: "Obito is alive?"

Kurenai Yuhi: "How is that possible?"

Obito and Hayate were now waking their heads up and they were on the go-signal.

Obito Uchiha: "I wish Rin would see this match of the battle of the kunoichis. She would be so so so so so so so so so so happy."

Hayate Gekko: "Hey Obito! We better start this match!"

Obito Uchiha: "Alright! Sakura and Ino, you two be in your position! Ready, fight!!!"

Sakura Haruno: "I CAN'T LOSE TO YOU!!!!"

Ino Yamanaka: "THAT'S MY LINE!!!!"

Obito and Hayate were deadpanned.

Obito Uchiha: "That's one thing I really didn't like about those kunoichis. Arguments."

Hayate Gekko: "Don't mind it."

Ino and Sakura were starting to fight each other.

Ino Yamanaka: 'Fire Style: Burning Ash!'

Asuma deadpanned.

Asuma Sarutobi: "How the hell did Naruto taught Ino that type of fire style jutsu?"

Sakura Haruno: 'Water Style: Water Geyser!'

Kakashi deadpanned.

Kakashi Hatake: "Wow. Sakura learned water style jutsu."

Obito Uchiha: "Kakashi. Naruto probably mentored Ino and Sakura just before the start of the Chunin Exams."

Later, Obito noticed Rin Nohara, who was watching at the spectators' seat.

Rin Nohara: "Obito!"

Obito deadpanned.

Obito Uchiha: "Is that you Rin?"

Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma were deadpanned.

Kakashi Hatake: "Rin is here."

Kurenai Yuhi: "How is that possible?"

Asuma Sarutobi: "I have no idea."

Ino tries to punched Sakura.

Sakura Haruno: 'Ice Style: Ice Barrier!'

Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: "THAT'S THE SPIRIT SAKURA THE GREAT KUNOICHI!!!"

Rin Nohara: "Wow. I have no idea that Sakura would learned the Ice Style."

Obito Uchiha: "This match isn't gonna last long...."

Rin Nohara: "What do you mean Obito?"

Obito Uchiha: "Take a look closer."

Later, Ino and Sakura throw one punch. Ino and Sakura were both Double K-O.

Hayate Gekko: "It's Double KO! It's Draw! Both were eliminated!"

Naruto and the others were deadpanned.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I knew it."

Obito Uchiha: "That's because they overused the number of chakras. Sakura and Ino were both exhausted."

Kakashi Hatake: "Ino and Sakura were overusing both taijutsu and elemental jutsus."