XVI: The Kage Battle Royale

Meanwhile, Naruto and his two siblings are still in desperate in fighting the Sound Ninjas.

Kankuro: "Naruto! You better find the 3rd Hokage! Orochimaru is about to kill him!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "There's no way in hell I'm gonna let that snakie bastard killed the Old Man Lord Hiruzen!!!"

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Me and Mio were coming with you."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Let show some true powers of the White Moon Siblings. Granny Kaguya, Old Grampy Hagoromo and Old Grampy Hamura made a promise that we are the ninja world's saviour and we must saved Hidden Leaf from being torn apart. The Allies Ninja Task Force can't be tolerated that Orochimaru destroyed the Leaf."

Later, Kurotsuchi showed up.

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "Your sisters are right Naruto. Me and Aira will hold the Sound Ninjas off. You and your sisters must stopped Orochimaru from invading the Hidden Leaf."

Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were nodded.

Naruto Otsutsuki, Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: 'Infinite White Moon Teleportation Jutsu!!'

Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were teleported.

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "That kind of teleportation was more powerful than the Flying Raijin Jutsu."

Aira Otsutsuki: "Yes. Because the Infinite White Moon Teleportation Jutsu is the most powerful of all among the types of teleportation jutsu."

Meanwhile, Orochimaru summoned the two coffins.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Not those two!!!"

Orochimaru is about to summoned the 3rd coffin.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Oh no you don't!!!" "I can't let that shameless buffalo controlling the late Fourth Hokage."

Although Orochimaru failed to summoned the 3rd Coffin. Naruto, Mio and Ayumi have arrived in the scene.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Naruto. Mio. Ayumi. What are you three doing here?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "To assist you Lord Hiruzen. I can tell those inside of the two coffins were reanimated First Hokage and Second Hokage."

Hiruzen deadpanned.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "My two former mentors. They're known as Senju Brothers. But I still not sure whether there are any Senjus alive beside Tsunade being the last of the Senjus."

Now the two coffins are opened.

Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage): "That Orochimaru is up to no good. He used this forbidden jutsu to resurrect the dead."

Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage): "I have to agree."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Orochimaru! You're unforgivable for disturbing their dead whom their souls are in resting peace in after life!"

Yagura Karatachi (4th Mizukage): "Mei! We better be ready because we're gonna assist the 3rd Hokage!"

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): "I'm on it."

Onoki (3rd Tsuchikage): "Raikage. Are you agreed also?"

A (4th Raikage): "I'm in. I think Naruto and his siblings will handle Orochimaru."

Onoki (3rd Tsuchikage): "Well then. Let's do it."

Now Hiruzen confronts the two previous Kage.

Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage): "Huh? Saru, you looked like an old monkey of hell."

Hiruzen deadpanned.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Yup. I do looked like an old monkey of hell."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Lord Saru! Don't get too much tempted! They're not Lord Hashirama Senju and Lord Tobirama Senju."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "I'm fully awared of it Mio."

Tobirama and Hashirama were charging at Hiruzen.

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): "Here they come!!!"

Yagura Karatachi (4th Mizukage): "Onoki! A! You deal with the First Hokage while me and Lady Mei will deal with the Second Hokage."

The 4th Raikage and the 3rd Tsuchikage were nodded as the Kage Rumble started.