XIII: Neji vs Naruto: The Battle Between Destiny and Fate

Fu of the Waterfall vs Sai Yamanaka of the Leaf

Winner: Fu

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Way to go candy ass!"

Fu grew a tick mark.

Fu: "Naruto, stop stealing Fu's catchphrase."

Kiba deadpanned.

Kiba Inuzuka: "Naruto. You better not insulting Fu. She will give you fires of hell on your wild ass."

Naruto deadpanned.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Thanks for the advice."

Although the rest of the tune-up matches were already recorded. Few days later, the match between Naruto and Neji is about to start.

Neji Hyuga: "Kill or be killed is the only option for either me and you."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Killing your own clan member or a cousin is an act of crime. I'm here to settle a payback for what you did to Princess Hinata is extremely unlawful and unyouthful."

Mighty Guy: "That Naruto copied my line."

Hinata's face went red.

Hinata Hyuga: "Naruto....called me....a princess...."

Then Hinata fainted.

Kiba Inuzuka: "Hinata!"

Sakura and Ino were deadpanned.

Ino Yamanaka: "Do you think Hinata is also in love with Naruto."

Sakura Haruno: "First is Temari, now Hinata."

The battle started.....

Neji Hyuga: "Ten Triagrams 200 palms!"

Neji throws 200 deadly palm attacks at Naruto although Naruto is still standing.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Not bad. How about this?"

Naruto activated his Neo Mangekyou Sharingan.

Civilian#1: "A mangekyou sharingan?!"

Civilian#2: "How's that possible?!"

Obito, Rin and Kakashi were deadpanned.

Obito Uchiha: "Naruto is not only related to Hyugas, but also related to Uchiha has well."

Rin Nohara: "Do you think Naruto has linked with the Uchiha ancestors?"

Obito Uchiha: "The Otsutsuki Clan were the ancestors of both Senju, Hyuga and Uchihas. I'm doubting that Naruto is the direct descendant of Hagoromo Otsutsuki the Sage of the Sixth Paths."

Kakashi Hatake: "We need to verify it."

Neji tried to attacked to attack Naruto.

Naruto Otsutsuki: 'Fifteen Triagram 300 palms!'

Naruto throws a a deadly attack that is similar to Hyuga Clan's techniques.

Neji Hyuga: "What are you?!  You had both mangekyou sharingan and byakygan! What kind of a freak are you?!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I gained the nickname, the White Moon Sage!! I'm not done yet!"

Naruto deactivated his Neo Mangekyou Sharingan.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Now I only used Byakugan."

Sasuke Uchiha: "Shameless dobe! Why did you deactivated your mangekyou sharingan?!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I might get blinded if I could overused my Mangekyou Sharingan too much."

Obito Uchiha: "Sasuke. There has limitations of using the mangekyou sharingan."

Sasuke Uchiha: "What are limitations?"

Itachi Uchiha: "Overusing mangekyou sharingan could cause blindness and that cause a person's illness of hell."

Sasuke deadpanned.

Sasuke Uchiha: "Thanks for the tip Itachi."

Itachi Uchiha: "And Obito."

Neji is about to attacked Naruto.

Neji Hyuga: "MEET YOUR DEATH!!!!'

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You are disgracing your clan's name so I have to give you a good punishment for you stubborness behaviour."

Aira sweatdropped.

Aira Otsutsuki: "What is your next move Naruto?"

Naruto dodged Neji's Juken.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "White Moon Assault Twin Dragon Power Fists!!!"

Naruto hit Neji at the chakra points.

Neji Hyuga: "How can...he...defeat...me?!!"

Neji fell to the ground, unable to move.

Hayate Gekko: "The winner is Naruto Wild A....I mean the winner is Naruto Otsutsuki."

Naruto deadpanned.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I'm not damn wild ass Hayate-sensei."

Mio Otsutsuki: "That move. Incredible. It's the White Moon Assault Twin Dragon Power Fists. It must have derived from our previous Dragon Gentle Fists."

Hinata Hyuga: "I see. Now I earned Naruto a respect. Although I wanted to learned the White Moon Assault Dragon Power Fists."