XX: The Sage of the White Moon

Hidan: "DAMN YOU BUNCH SON OF THE BEACH! JASHIN WILL PUNISH YOU TO DEATH!!!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I read all about your moves Hidan. Your weakness is Kakuzu."

Kakuzu: "WHAT?!!!"

Later, the reinforcements have arrived.

Kankuro: "It's not polite for trespassing you in the territory of the Allied Ninja Task Force."

Hidan: "Bring it on!!!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Lightning Style: Lightning Bolt!!!"

Hidan is electricuted by the Lightning Bolt.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Lightning Style: Punishment of the Thunder God!!!"

Naruto unleashed the lightning gargoyle and strike down Hidan with the Lightning Hammer. Hidan is finally dead.

Kakuzu: "Hidan is dead!!!"

Deidara: "I can't believe it! Who the hell do you think you are?!!!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I gained the nickname, the Sage of the White Moon. My name is Naruto Otsutsuki."

Kakuzu: "Sasori! Deidara!!! We must retreat!!!"

Sasori: "I was so close on capturing on time."

Deidara: "We'll get you next time!!!!"

Kakuzu, Sasori and Deidara were retreated.

Back at the Akatsuki Base....

Pain: "Hidan and Kisame were dead?!!!'

Black Zetsu: "Looks like all the jinchuuriki have gathered together."

Pain: "Now the Allied Ninja Task Force has been established and our two members of our team got exterminated by Naruto Otsutsuki."

Black Zetsu: "No doubt. Naruto is the great great great great great grandson of Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the Sage of the Sixth Paths. If we're not careful. All the nations including Hidden Leaf would screwed our plans even though Hanzo is part of the Allied Ninja Task Force."

Pain: "Damn that Hanzo. He is not giving up his position. Even our base is in the forested terrain in the territory of the Hidden Rain. But we need to wait for our next plan."

At the Allied Ninja Task Force HQ.....

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Now the Akatsuki are after the tailed beast. Naruto successfully killed two members."

Hanzo (1st Amekage): "That was great work but I still feared that the Akatsuki might recruited more in replacing Hidan and Kakuzu."

Shibuki (2nd Takikage): "No doubt the Akatsuki is not gonna stop until they collected all the tailed beast."

A (4th Raikage): "The Akatsuki and Orochimaru were the main threat to the Allied Ninja Task Force. Bee, you managed to turned the rogue shark-faced ninja into a sharkfin tuna steak by using your lariat to decapitate Kisame."

Killer Bee: "It was nothing bro. Beside I finally retrieved the Samehada as my new weapon."

Yagura deadpanned.

Yagura Karatachi (4th Mizukage): "Considered yourself lucky."

A (4th Raikage): "Hiruzen. Have you contacted Tsunade?"

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Obviously yes. She will returned to the Leaf Village because of Orochimaru's threat then followed by the Akatsuki's threat.  I might retired as a 3rd Hokage and Tsunade will replaced me as the 5th Hokage."

Onoki (3rd Tsuchikage): "What about Hidden Sand Village? They need a new Kazekage after Rasa was murdered by Orochimaru?"

Baki: "Me and the other Sand Councils will discussed this that who will be the 5th Kazekage. Probably we will let Gaara to go on elite training because he could be a potential candidate for the Kazekage."

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): "Alright then. We shall continued monitoring Orochimaru's moves and the Akatsuki's daily activities."