III: The Clan Inheritance

Back at the Hokage's Office....

Aira Otsutsuki: "We successfully cleared out the Hidden Sound ninjas but it turned out that the Sound ninjas were actually Orochimaru's subordinates."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Hmm. Just as I suspected, now he leads the Hidden Sound Village which is the newest hidden village. We make sure that the we need more security procedures. That has something to do with the disappearance of the Hidden Sand Village."

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "Me and Yugito will conduct some investigation in order to see whether the disappearance of the Hidden Sand Village had made connections with Orochimaru or Hidden Sand betrayed the Leaf and joined forces with Hidden Sound to destroy the Leaf."

Yugito Nii: "Kurotsuchi has a point."

Naruto deadpanned.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "That's one thing I really don't want to happened."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Don't worry, the Allied Ninja Task Force will continued to monitoring Orochimaru's involvements. Anyway, I'll asked you four about your clan inheritance."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Of course Lord 3rd. We had connections of Hagoromo Otsutsuki the Sage of the Sixth Paths."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "The founder of Shinobi World? So, you four continued to inherited Hagoromo's legacy that he left here in our ninja world."

Aira Otsutsuki: "Yes we are. Because I have feared that the group of the Akatsuki are targeting Naruto's nine-tails."

Yugito Nii: "If the Akatsuki targeted Naru's nine-tails, they would probably going after my two-tails."

Matatabi: "Hello Kurama."

Kurama: "Long time no see Matatabi."

Matatabi: "The Akatsuki are biggest threats to us and our respective jinchuuriki."

Kurama: "Yes. They plotted to captured all of us one by one in order to resurrecting the ten-tails then creating a Project Tsukoyomi."

Matatabi: "Let's take this seriously as a warning sign."

Kurama: "Now Yugito and Naruto are now awared of the Akatsuki. They should trained more harder in order to prepared to defend themselves against the Akatsuki. We still don't know when they will attack."

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "The Akatsuki also targeting Roshi and Han, Hidden Stone's two jinchuuriki. I guess I should warned them about the threat from the Akatsuki later."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Don't worry. The Allied Ninja Task Force are continuing monitoring the Akatsuki moves. Orochimaru is once an Akatsuki member but then later he left because he wasn't interested in capturing tailed beast he only focused on his stupid experiments of hell."

Back at the Otsutsuki Clan Compound, Naruto, Aira, Mio and Ayumi were gathered for a clan meeting.

Aira Otsutsuki: "Alright. We should talked about our clan's inheritance."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Did we used our Byakugan during our mission back in the Land of Bricks?"

Aira Otsutsuki: "To be honest Naru. We haven't."

Mio Otsutsuki: "The Hyuga Clan are the well-known Byakugan-users. We need to keep training harder in order to improved our respective Byakugans."

Aira Otsutsuki: "What Hagoromo and Granny Kaguya wants is that we need to continued to inherited our clan's legacy and continued our duties as silent protectors of the shinobi world."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Aira-sensei has a point."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Don't worry. Everything is under control."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "I still need to figured out who is the responsible for letting the nine-tails went on rampage eleven years ago."