XXXXVIII- Pop Out.

Mid-December- Houston, Texas

"Look, I'm happy I'm coming with y'all on this trip, but I do not wanna hear you and August fucking all hours of the night.", Elijah says looking at Kennedy. "We don't do that.. At least not anymore.", Kennedy says chuckling. "They should be worried about us.", Angel says mumbling. "What?", Kennedy asks looking at her. "I didn't say anything.", Angel says looking at her. "Mm.", she says looking back at the road as her phone starts to ring.

"Angel, can you answer that for me?", she asks as Angel picks up her phone and answers. "Hey Angel, where's my girl?", August asks. "She right here.", Angel says turning the phone to her. "Hey daddyyyy.", Kennedy says smiling and looking at him then back at the road. "Hey babygirl, y'all on the way?", he asks sitting down on the stage. "Mhm, we like what five minutes away?", she asks looking at Angel as she nods.

"Yeah we five minutes away babe.", Kennedy says looking at the road. "Okay, I can't wait to see you. I missed you.", August says smiling. "I missed you too papa.", she says doing the same. "So what am I, chopped liver?", Elijah asks. "Shut the fuck up, you know you my nigga Jah.", August says shaking his head and smiling.

"Whatever.", Elijah says making Kennedy chuckle. "Okay baby we'll see you in a bit, I love you.", Kennedy says stopping at a red light and looking at her phone. "I love you more.", August says winking then hanging up. "Yeah, I'm definitely gonna marry that man.", she says smiling as she starts driving again.

"My baby!", August says picking Kennedy up and spinning her around. "Hey baby.", Ken says smiling and kissing him. "Mm.", he hums putting her down and kissing her back.

"You wanna have some fun tonight?", Elijah asks looking down at Angel. "I'm intrigued, what you got in mind?", Angel asks wrapping her arms around his waist. "I was thinking...", he starts while leaning down and planting kisses on her neck, "Maybe we could try out that little thing we were talking about before we left?", he says kissing up her neck and biting on her earlobe. "Mhm, sounds like a plan.", she says smiling.

"The hell y'all doing?", August asks looking at Angel and Elijah as him and Ken hold each other. "Mind yours.", Elijah says resting his hands on Angel's ass. "Oh, he said mind mines baby.", August says looking down at Kennedy. "You gone mind it?", Kennedy asks. "Yeah, Imma mind it. Come on.", he says smacking her ass and walking off in front of her.

"Take these off.", August says talking about her shorts. "Is the door locked?", Kennedy asks kissing his neck making him bite his lip. "Mhm.", he says as she stands up and takes off her shorts while he pulls his sweats down and she gets back on his lap. "You gone have to be quiet, aight?", he says looking up at her as he slides her panties to the side and she raises her shirt up above her chest.

"Okay.", she nods while the tip rubs against her entrance as she kisses him to muffle her moans as she slides down on him. "Mmm.", they both moan and their kiss gets more heated as Ken moves up and down on him. "Fuck, ride that shit baby.", he says pulling away and smacking her ass while she puts her hand on the wall and starts going faster, making her moans increase in volume.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?", August says gripping her neck, halting her breath and her sounds for a second. "I'm sorry daddy.", Kennedy moans softer starting to grind on him while putting her hand over her mouth as the lower half of her body starts to shake and he starts twitching inside her. She takes her hand off her mouth and leans down to his neck to moan there.

"You bout to cum mama?", August asks as she starts bouncing again, making him groan. "Yessss.", she moans throwing her head back, giving August more access between her legs, starting to rub her clit in small circles, driving her completely insane.

"Fuck.", Kennedy says into the air before biting her lip to hold back her moans. "Cum on this dick.", August says starting to thrust upward, making her unravel completely and making August immediately cover her mouth before her moans disturb anyone within earshot. "Mmm... Mm! Mhmmm.", she moans loud into his hand as she cums while he pulls out and does the same on her stomach.

"So was this your way of minding yours?", Kennedy asks cleaning the mess her and August made on each other. "That and I hadn't seen you in weeks. There was no way I could go out on stage without handling this. Would've fucked around and got blue balls.", August says shaking his head. "I wouldn't let you go out like that baby.", she says.

"Yeah baby! Go head.", Kennedy yells from backstage and clapping. "You know he can't hear you right?", Elijah says holding Angel from behind. "Fuck you.", she chuckles. "That's his job.", he says, referring to August. "I know that's right.", she says flipping her hair. "You a hater Jah.", Angel says shaking her head and smiling.

"You did ya shit tonight baby.", Kennedy says as August walks to her and kisses her. "Thank you.", August says pulling away as he takes the towel off his shoulder and wipes his face. "No problem love.", she says flipping her hair back as he lifts her chin, up catching her off guard. "You all mine, right?", he asks looking in her eyes. "Yeah, all yours.", she says looking in his. "Okay.", he says walking into his dressing room. "Wonder what that was about..", she says looking at the door.

"Don't y'all be fucking in my car bro.", Kennedy says as August wraps his arm around her neck and pulls her close. "We're not, don't worry.", Angel says leaning up and kissing Elijah's cheek.

"Oooo this is a nice ass bus.", Kennedy says walking to the back and sitting on the bed back there. "Why thank you.", August says sitting next to her. "Mhm. So, what was that 'you all mine?' thing earlier?", she asks laying her head on his lap. "Reassurance. I just wanted to be reminded that we're still going strong, ya know?", he asks looking down at her. "Yeah, I get it babe.", she says turning on her side and rubbing his chest. "I love you.", he says. "I love you.", she says leaning up and kissing him as one of his hands go straight to her ass, giving it a squeeze.

With Elijah & Angel

"Bae.", Elijah says tilting his head to the side as Angel kisses on it. "Hm?", Angel asks as she unbuttons his jeans. "We ain't supposed to be fucking in here.", he says as her hand goes inside his boxers and she starts stroking him, making him grip the steering wheel tight. "And we're not, let me do me baby. Just don't make us crash okay?", she says pulling her hair back into a ponytail then going down. "Fuck.", he says getting a hold on her head, but still looking at the road.

Later at the Hotel

"So you have to go to Dallas tomorrow?", Kennedy asks kissing August's neck while he rubs on her ass. "Mhm, then we leave right after that to go to Albuquerque.", August says tapping her cheeks. "Sounds good to me.", she says leveling her face over his before kissing him. "Shit.", a voice in the room next to them says, making her pull away. "What's wrong?", he asks. "Did you hear that?", she asks sitting up.

"No, come hereee.", he says pulling her back down. "Wait, shh.", she says as she starts to hear moaning and grunting. "These niggas fucking.", August says laughing as Kennedy starts to do the same. "And he was worried about us, can't even.", she says shaking her head.

"Now can I keep getting my kisses?", he asks poking his bottom lip out. "Of course baby.", Kennedy says leaning down and pecking his bottom lip then kissing him.