XXXXIII- Playing Matchmaker II.

Friday Night

"Okay girl, you are ready to gooo! You look good as fuck.", Kennedy says as Angel stands up and looks in her full body mirror. "Wow, you did that Ken. Thank you.", Angel says looking in the mirror. "No problem baby, I had to after you doing the same for me.", she says fixing a piece of hair.

", she says fixing a piece of hair

Angel's Outfit

"So what's the agenda for the night?" Kennedy asks sitting down on her bed. "We're going to that new restaurant on Murphy that opened up last week, Joella's.", Angel says sitting down and putting on her shoes. "That black owned restaurant? Shit me and Aug gone have to check that out before he leaves me for forty years.", she says laying back.

"It's only three months.", she says chuckling. "Exactly, but this isn't about me. What else y'all got planned?", she asks putting her hands behind her head. "We're going to a sip and paint, and possibly a drive-in movie of we don't get too ahead of ourselves.", she says.

"Ahead of yourselves in what context?", Kennedy asks sitting back up. "Not in the way you're thinking, that's not my speed tonight.", Angel says shaking her head, "We've been talking a lot since the day we planned the date and he's a really nice man.", she says smiling. "Awnnn baby, I'm happy for you. I hope everything with y'all goes amazing.", she says wrapping her arms around her.

"I hope so too, I'm so nervous.", she says fiddling with her nails. "That's okay babe. Men pick up on that and try to make you feel safe and secure in the space you're in. Emphasis on the 'men'.", she scoffs as Angel's phone pings.

Elijah💕
I'll be there in 5, can't wait to see you.❤️

Elijah's Outfit (Pants Are Black)

"Oooh what he say that's got you smiling like that?", Kennedy asks smiling. "He'll be here in 5 and he can't wait to see me.", Angel says responding back to him. "Oh shit let me get on outta here then.", she says standing up, "Have fun tonight, and call me when you come home or tomorrow.", she says as Angel stands up and Kennedy hugs her.

"I will, and be safe.", Angel says hugging her back. "I will, you be safe too. I love you babe.", she says pulling away. "I love you too.", she says.

At Home

"About time! Damn, thought I was gone have to drag you outta there.", August says as Kennedy closes the door and walks to him. "I missed you too.", Kennedy says pecking his lips. "Yeah, that too.", he says wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead.

"I'm sick of this shit.", Kennedy says putting her comb down. "Sick of what?", August asks in the shower. "Dealing with this mop on my head.", she says pointing to her hair as he turns off the water. "Well.. It's a beautiful mop.", he says wrapping a towel around his waist and stepping out of the shower.

"You so sweet.", she says smiling and plugging up her blow dryer. "Fine ass.", he says kissing her shoulder and smacking her ass while walking out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?", Kennedy asks putting her bonnet on while walking out of the bathroom to see August stretching his back out. "My back is fucking killing me.", August says. "Why didn't you tell me earlier babe? Could've been gave you a nice little massage. I'll be back.", she says walking back in the bathroom.

"Right there, right there.", August groans into his arm. "Okay, I'm about to pop this locked up bone back here, it could be reason why it's been hurting.", Kennedy says pressing her elbow on his back and hearing a crack. "Fuck.", he groans again as she starts rubbing that area again then stops. "Was I right?", she asks sitting up and getting off his back as he sits up and stretches his back out.

"Yes ma'am you were, thank you babe.", he says laying back next to her. "No problem.", she says fixing her bonnet. "Baby..", he says looking at her and starting to rub her inner thigh. "Yes?", she asks. "I wanna eat it.", he says as his hand goes higher making her breath hitch.

"So you see me in a bonnet, no make up, and nothing but a t-shirt on and that makes you wanna go down?", Kennedy asks raising her eyebrow. "Sure does, so can I?", August asks licking his lips. "Go right ahead.", she says looking at him. "Yes sirrrr!", he says going under the cover making her laugh for a second, but it quickly transitions into a moan.

"Mhmmm, just like that.", Kennedy moans running her fingers through August's hair as her phone rings. "You better not answer that.", August says pulling the cover back. "It might be Angel babe.", she says. "So?", he asks. "I'm answering the phone.", she says picking up her phone and answering, "Hey love.", she says as he opens her legs wider and goes back to work, making her bite her lip to contain her moans.

"Y'all are going out again tomorrow? That's good.", she says pulling his hair as her legs start to shake then puts herself on mute, "Augustttt.", she moans loud. "Hm?", he vibrates against her while looking up at her. "Yeah, that new restaurant was really good. I think you and August would like it too.", Angel says.

"Oh really? We're gonna have to check that ou- oh shit!", Kennedy hisses in as August slides his middle and ring finger inside, immediately hitting spots she didn't even know existed. "You good?", Angel asks. "Mmm, yeah. I just dropped something on my foot, can I- can I call you back?", she asks pulling August's hair. "Yeah just call me tomorrow, hope your foot feels better.", she says. "Thank youuu, byeee.", she says quickly hanging up and dropping her phone.

"Fuck!", she cries out while her body jerks forward while having a lethal grip on his hair. "Mmm.", he groans catching everything, making soft whimpers echo through the room.

"I don't like you.", Kennedy says turning over on her side. "I told you not to answer the phone.", August shrugs.

The Next Day

"How's your foot feeling?", Angel asks. "My foot? Nothing's wrong with my- ohhhh, my foot.", Kennedy says slightly embarrassed. "I knew yo ass was being nasty, it's okay girl. Everyone has those moments.", she chuckles shaking her head.

"I'm sorry forreal.", she chuckles. "It's fineee, now I can tell you more about our date, it was fucking fantastic!", she says smiling hard at the thought. "Awwwnn, I'm listeninggg.", she says smiling.