XXXIV- Celebration.

September 3, 2020

Kennedy
Y'all know what today is? You're absolutely right, it's my baby's muthafuckin birthdayyyy! He's 28 now, with his old ass. He took the girls out of school and spent all day with them while I was at work, and now he's taking them to their cousin's house. I've literally been on my toes since I came home, I just hope he likes everything.

"Okay, I think everything's in order. Got dinner on the table, rose in water, got the gifts next to me, and I'm clean. Yep we're good.", Kennedy says walking to the full length mirror in the living room and looking at herself. "Damn, I look good.", she says fixing her dress and hair.

"Daddy's home!", August yells walking in the house. "Hey birthday boy.", Kennedy says smiling as she walks to him and cups his face. "Oh.. you pulled out the little black dress for me?", he asks biting his lip and resting his hands on her booty. "I did, all for you baby.", she says taking his hand and walking to the backyard.

"How was your day with the girls?", Kennedy asks eating her salad. "We had a lot of fun. After I dropped you off at work we went to Universal, got something to eat after bering there for a while, and I took them to get some ice cream before I dropped them off at my cousin's.", August says eating his chicken.

"Sounds like y'all did have a lot of fun, I haven't been to Universal in so long.", she says drinking her wine. "Did you just give us a date idea?", he asks smirking. "I might've, I might've.", she chuckles sitting her glass down.

"I really appreciate this baby, thank you.", August says smiling and wiping his face and hands. "It's no problem, I wanted to make your birthday as special as possible.", Kennedy says drinking her wine. "Mission accomplished.", he says taking her hand and kissing it.

"Happy birthdayyyy!", Kennedy says smiling and putting three bags on the table. "Oh shit.", he says sitting his glass down before grabbing the biggest bag and opening it to see two Versace boxes. He opens the biggest box and laughs a little bit when he sees the red Versace logo robe, "Baby.", he says looking at her and smiling.

"Open the smaller box.", she says smiling. He opens the smaller box to see red Versace slippers to match. "Shittt.", he says taking one out of the box and laughing. "Thank you baby.", he says leaning over the table and pecking her lips. "You're welcome.", she says smiling.

August's POV

She got me the red Versace robe and slippers, Tom Ford's Black Orchid cologne, and a couple gold chains. I'm not even gonna lie, she shocked me because I wasn't expecting her to do all of this. I can tell she worked hard doing all of this for me, I really appreciate it, and I'm about to show her how much I appreciated everything.

"Babe!", Kennedy squeals and giggles as August picks her up and continues to kiss her while walking up the stairs. Once he gets to the top of the stairs, she hops down and unbuckles his belt while walking backwards into the bedroom.

"You wanna take it off?", Kennedy asks referring to her dress. "Gladly.", August says slowly sliding the straps down and watching the dress pool around around her ankles, leaving her in nothing but a thong. "Mm.", he says picking her back up and walking to the bed.

"Ah fuck, just like that.", August groans as he takes off his shirt. "Mhm.", Kennedy moans around him making his hips jerk upward. "Shit.", he says throwing his head back and moving hers up and down. She places a hand on his abs while lowering her head all the way down, deep throating him making a drawn out throaty moan sound the room and his toes curl. She comes back up and spits on it then goes back to work. "I'm gonna fuckin marry you.", he moans looking down at her and biting his lip.

"Oh f-fuck! Baby!", Kennedy cries out pulling August's hair and closing her legs around his head. "Mmm.", his lips vibrate he pushes her legs back open. "Shit daddyyy.", she moans loud as her back arches off of the bed. He looks up at her as he slowly slides his middle and ring fingers inside of her while sucking on her clit, making her legs shake violently.

August
First birthday spent with my girl? Complete success, it ain't even the end of the night yet. It's still a success, though.

August takes a condom out of the nightstand and starts to open it, but Kennedy snatches it and throws it across the room making him raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Go crazy, birthday boy. Pull out, but go crazy.", Kennedy says smiling. "Oh, ight.", August says leaning down and kissing her.

"Fuck meeee!", Kennedy moans scratching his back. "You love me?", August asks kissing on her neck as his strokes get deeper. "Uh huhhh.", she moans arching her back into his body. "Let me hear you say it baby.", he says choking her and resting his forehead on top of hers as his strokes become faster. "I love you daddy.", she says cupping his face. "I love you too.", he says planting sweet kisses on her lips as her legs start to shake. "Mmm.", he hums as he feels her juices dripping down on him.

"Close your legs.", August says as Kennedy closes them, "Ight.", he says spreading her ass cheeks apart, giving him more view of her. He slides back in her with ease and wraps a hand around her neck, making her moan softly into the air.

"Oh shit!", Kennedy moans trying to move forward, but he immediately pulls her back. "We running? Told you we don't do that.", August says smacking her ass before his strokes get harder. "Unh! Daddy please!", she moans into the sheets. "Please what?", he asks over the sound of her wetness, her moans, and the clapping of their skins together. "Slow down please.", she says pushing his thigh back, but her hand is quickly pulled off and placed on her back as he slows down a little.

"Wet ass pussy, goddamn.", August grunts holding her legs back and sending her long, deep strokes. "It- I- Mmmm.", Kennedy sputters out, eventually only being able to communicate with moans. "What's wrong? Dick got ya tongue?", he asks smirking as he puts a hand above her head and starting to stroke faster. "Ooohhh fuck youuu!", she gets out as her moans increase in volume, making him chuckle darkly.

"Ahh fuckkkk.", August moans as he throws his head back while his seed shoots in Kennedy's mouth. "Uh huh.", Kennedy says catching every single drop. "Shit.", he groans softly letting her neck go as she swallows it all and lays back.

"You look tired.", August chuckles passing the blunt to her. "I am.", Kennedy says smiling then hitting the blunt. "My hardworking baby.", he says running his finger tips up and down her leg making her smile as she passes the blunt back. "My birthday baby.", she says leaning over and kissing him.

- August's birthday? Check. Moving day comingggg.