V- A Night with You.

Saturday

"So what should I wear tonight?", Kennedy asks setting her phone up on her vanity and looking at him. "You look good in anything, especially in that dress you had on last night.", August says leaning back on his headboard and biting his lip. "Thank you, but I'm serioussss.", she chuckles.

"Okay, okay. Just do you, seriously. We gonna be doing some walking, so keep that in mind.", he says. "Hmm.. okay", she says nodding. "What?", he asks. "I just figured out my outfit.", she says smiling.

6:45 PM

"How come you're so supportive about this?", Kennedy asks while Angel does her hair. "You're my bestfriend, Ken. I support you through anything right or wrong. I'm gonna call you out when you're wrong, of course, but that's because I love you. Plus I can tell you've slowly fallen out of love with Peyton, it was only a matter of time before someone else caught your attention.", Angel says looking at her through the mirror.

"Girl don't make me cry, I'll mess all this shit up.", Kennedy chuckles. "You better fucking not. Seriously though, you and August damn near seems like a match made in heaven. He puts a different affect on you. I just don't want you to lose him over someone who you claim you don't love anymore, that's all.", Angel says turning the flat iron off and sitting it down.

"Thank you, and I love you too.", Ken says. "You're welcome, and I love you more.", Angel says.

7:45 PM

"What you think?", Kennedy asks walking out of the bathroom and twirling. "You look amazing. That bralette is really cute, where'd you get it?", Angel asks. "Thank you, and I think Torrid?", she says.

 "Thank you, and I think Torrid?", she says

Kennedy's Outfit

"That is really cute, and the jean jacket is the icing on the cake. Beautiful, just beautiful!", Angel says smiling. "Thank youuu.", Kennedy says smiling back as her phone pings.

August❤️
I'm on my way.

"He's on his wayyyy.", Kennedy says as her smile gets wider. "Have fun my child.", Angel says tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'm older than you, and taller than you if you haven't noticed.", Kennedy says laughing. "Blah, blah, bullshit. I still want you to have fun and I love you babygirl.", Angel chuckles. "I love you too.", Kennedy says smiling and shaking her head.

"I gotta goooo, duty calls.", Angel says grabbing her purse. "You mean dick calls?", Kennedy asks raising her eyebrow. "Duh. Call me after your date night with Mr. Alsina", Angel says walking towards the door. "I will, get some for me!", Kennedy laughs.

"Hey you.", Kennedy says opening the door revealing August standing there with tulips in his hand. "Hey, you look amazing.", August says as his eyes travel her body. "Thank you, are those for me?", she says smiling. "Yes ma'am, they are.", he says extending them to her. "Thank you.", she says smiling as she takes them and smells them.