XXX- Baecation.

Early August

August
We're.. out of the country, haha. No seriously, we're really out of the country. The Bahamas to be exact. Ken's work was starting to overwhelm her and I was at home with the girls plus being in the studio, so we just said fuck it and decided to go on a vacation. Week long relaxation here we comeeee.

"We about to have some funnnn.", Kennedy says walking in their room and going towards the balcony. "Yes we areeee. Do a little dancing, do a little chilling, do a little smoking..", August says walking in behind her, "A whole lot of fuckinggg.", he mumbles putting their suitcases on the bed. "I heard that.", she says turning around to look at him as she opens the doors and walks outside.

"Good, I'm serious.", he says following her and wrapping his arms around her. "I know you are, and that's the scary part.", she says chuckling as she reaches behind them and rubs the back of his neck. "Why's it scary?", he asks smiling. "You tryna make some babies! That's why it's scary. I'm surprised we haven't had a pregnancy scare yet.", she says.

"My pullout game stronger than a muhfucka, that's why we ain't have no pregnancy scares.", August says looking at the view in front of them. "You do, you do.", Kennedy says nodding. "Having kids of my own is something that's on the drawing board. I'd love to have my own kids, but I gotta take care of the ones I got first.", he says resting his chin on her head.

"Of course, I know baby. I'm not in any rush to have kids anyway, I wanna be married to you first if anything. I'm not about to be just some niggas babymama, like no bitch I'm his wife.", she scoffs. "And that's right baby.", he says leaning down and kissing her cheek.

"Okayyy..", Kennedy says looking at herself in the mirror in her bathing suit. "Well shit.", August says walking out of the bathroom. "What?", she asks. "You look sexy as fuck! Ass out, titties sitting right, you go girl.", he says licking his lips. "Why thank you baby.", she says smiling. "Mhm.", he says nodding.

"You're literally the only man I know who hypes their girl up instead of saying 'yOu noT wEarInG tHaT'.", she says rolling her eyes. "Nigga I can fight, you can wear whatever the fuck you want.", he scoffs. "We been knew you had hands though.", she says. "You don't grow up how I did without learning how to fight.", he shrugs.

"Okay let's set it up here.", Kennedy says setting her phone up on her large water bottle. "How many pictures do you have it set to take?", August asks. "Five, one every five seconds. You ready?", she asks. "Yep.", he says as she presses the button then moving back and smiling as he wraps his arm around her neck and does the same.

"This is our first baecation, so exciting.", Kennedy says smiling and standing in the water with August holding her in his arms. "The first one of many, my love.", August says kissing the side of her head. "Why?", she asks putting her hands on top of his. "Why what?", he asks. "Why me?", she asks turning to face him. "Why not you?", he asks smiling.

"Forreal baby.", she says smiling. "I just wanted you, and I was willing to do whatever it took to get you. When we were apart and he was in town, there were so many times where I was about to say "fuck it" and let that nigga know what the fuck was good.", he scoffs and shakes his head. "Why didn't you?", she asks.

"Out of respect. It's mad fucked up finding out someone's cheating on you from anyone but that someone. I had to let you rip the bandaid off.", August says as Kennedy nods in agreement. "Yeah, I ripped that bitch off! Left a sting, clearly.", Kennedy says sucking in her lips. "Hey, don't feel bad for doing what was best for you.", he says tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Trust me, I don't. It's just the fact he put more energy into doing all that crazy shit than he did in the last six months of our relationship, it baffles me.", she scoffs. "I know, I know..", he says putting his hands on her waist and pulling her closer, "Just know that I will always put forth the effort in this relationship if you do the same. And I will never hurt you in no way, shape, or form.", he says lifting her chin up. "I will, always. And I won't hurt you either, ever.", she says looking in his eyes.

"I love you, Milan.", August says looking in her eyes and smiling. "I love you more babe.", Kennedy says pulling him down and kissing him. "Mmm.", he hums cupping her face and deepening the kiss.

Kennedy
When I'm with August it feels like it's literally just me and August. Like what's going on around us doesn't matter. Love is really a beautiful thing, real love that is.

"Baby.", Kennedy giggles as she cradles August's head as he kisses all over her face and neck. His face becomes visible above hers as they look at each other with nothing but love in their eyes. August leans down and kisses her while putting her leg around his waist while sliding in slowly making her mouth drop open as a soft moan rings in the room.

"Oh my God.", Kennedy moans as she locks her ankles around August's back, slightly scratching while he sends her slow, deep strokes. "Fuck.", August groans in her ear before kissing behind it and on her neck.

August
Now this here? Ain't sex. This is straight love making, and I love this shit. We taking our time, it's nice.

"No.", Kennedy says smiling. "No? I'm getting my shit.", August says leaning down as she leans back. "Don't be rejecting my love.", he says making a stank face. "I've been not rejecting your love all night, literally.", she chuckles. "Well you're gonna keep not rejecting my love, come here.", he says leaning down and kissing her as she laughs through it.

- Can you feel the loveeee tonight?😭