XXIII- Just Us II.

June 22nd

Kennedy
August's album The Product 3 drops this Friday, so his brain has kinda be racking about that all day. He also dropped the lead single to the album, "NOLA" this morning and he's been getting hella love from that all day. Right now he's on Twitter retweeting and responding to fans.

"You know, I'm really happy that I got you. I don't even know what I'd be doing right now if I just let you go.", August says putting his phone down. "Not gonna lie to you, I don't know what I'd be doing either. The same shit probably would've happened, just without you being involved. That shit would hurt a lot more.", Kennedy says.

"So you were hurt?", he asks starting to lay between her legs. "Yeah, of course. Like I said I already knew he was cheating before Angel even told me. I spent my little time being hurt, then I moved on.", she shrugs. "By the way, I don't know if you were ever thinking this, but I wanted to let you know that I never used you as somebody to get back at him or someone to help me get over him. That was never my motive.", she says shaking her head.

"I never thought that, but I definitely know that was never your motive. Men's reason for cheating and women's reason for cheating are totally different. Men cheat to find a five minute satisfaction, women cheat to find better. That's what you did, you looked for better and you got better.", August says.

"Yeah, I did. I love you boo.", Kennedy says running her hands down August's chest. "I love you too.", he says taking one of her hands and kissing it.

August
The one thing about this is that NO ONE can know the full story of how we got together for more reasons than one.

"I think the problem with me is I always try to find the good in someone when they've already shown me who they are. Or I still care about what I'm doing that might affect their feelings, when my feelings never mattered to them.", Kennedy says sighing.

"So that's why you were dragging shit out for so long?", August asks. "Yeah, that's why I drag out a lot of things. I honestly should've let go of my mom and brother when I left Atlanta after I turned 20, but because that's who they were to me I kept giving them more and more chances, but as you can see that never worked out in my favor. In both cases.", she sighs.

"I give my love to people just for it to be taken for granted, not taken seriously, or get hate reciprocated.", she says. "You don't have to worry about that with me, I promise. I couldn't do that to you, I've been through too much and you've been through too much. Me hurting you after all we've been through so far and vise versa is really a slap to the fucking face.", August says.

"Exactly, I couldn't and I wouldn't hurt you under any circumstance. We locked in my lil biscuit head.", Kennedy says mugging his head and smiling. "Can never be serious man, but you right my lil sugar plum.", he says shaking his head and smiling.

Later that Night Around 1AM

"So, what you think?", August asks as Kennedy takes out an airpod. "I think you fucked up sending me the album early cause I'm about to annoy the hell out of you. These songs are getting played the fuck out.", Kennedy says. "You like it that much?", he asks smiling. "Like? I fucking loveeee this album baby. The production? Amazing. The vocals? Top tier. Everything about this album screams perfect. I'm so proud of you.", she says scrolling through the song list.

"Thank you baby, that means a lot.", he says kissing her forehead. "You're welcome. It's gonna take me a minute to tell you my favorite song because I gotta decipher everything.", she says starting the album over. "I wanna know by Friday.", he says.

"What is it my homework for the week?", Kennedy asks chuckling. "Yes, yes it is Ms. Banks. You'll be in for it if you don't do the assignment.", August says tapping her thighs. "Oh will I?", she asks smiling. "Mhm.", he says. "I really need to go to sleep, it's like 1am.", she says taking out her other airpod and putting it in the case then laying back under August's arm.

"No goodnight kiss? Wow, I see how you feeling.", he says turning his head away from her. "Oh shut up.", she says turning his head back to her and kissing him. "I love you.", she says pecking his lips. "I love you too.", he says smiling.

Later that Morning Around 11AM

"When I pull up on my ex bitch, you my next bitch, like yes bitch. Don't make my bitch have to check a bitch-", Kennedy raps and dances in the mirror then turns to August. "This ain't checkers bitch, this chess bitch!", they rap in unison then dapping each other up.

"Yo Wayne did the fucking thing on his verse.", she says curling the last part of her hair then turning the flat iron off and unplugging it. "I know, when I first heard it I was like well goddamn!", he says. "All three of you did y'all shit on this song. Juicy's verse? He violated, but that shit was fire.", she says walking back in August's room. "You this fine for what?", he asks looking her up and down and licking his lips.

"You talking about yourself?", Kennedy asks bending over to put on her shoes. "Nah, definitely talking bout you lil booty.", August says smacking her ass making her stand up quickly and hit him in the arm. "You play too much, let's go.", she says taking his hand and walking out of his room with him.

- Nothing much happened in this chapter, but what was the song that had you locked in the most after the first listen of The Product 3?