XXIV- Moves.

June 26th

"What's poppin y'all, my baby's album The Product 3: stateofEMERGEncy just dropped on all platforms. Go get that shit.", Kennedy says recording then putting the camera on August. "We gone shake the fucking world bae.", August says leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Period, the world wayyy.", she says smiling and ending the video then posting it. "Do you have any clients today?", he asks while scrolling on twitter. "Nah. I wanted to spend the day with you. Why, what's up?", she asks sitting her phone down.

"I have an interview with Sway later on today, so I was hoping you'd do my hair?", he asks looking up with a pleading face. "Of course, you don't even have to ask me baby. Do you want me to re-braid it or twist it this time?", she asks.

"Re-braid it pleaseee.", August says smiling then looking back down at his phone. "I got you. I'm gonna go ahead and take these braids down now, you can lay back on me.", Kennedy says. "You ain't gotta tell me twice.", he says laying back on her making her smile as she starts taking down his braids.

"Okay come on big head.", Kennedy says as he sits up and takes off his shirt then stands up. "Well let's go.", August says noticing her staring then fixing his sweats. "Mm.", she says standing up and running her hand across his abs while walking past him and into the bathroom. "Mm.", he says watching her walk in front of him.

-

"I will forever be in love with these colors in your hair.", Kennedy says braiding his hair. "Thank you for doing this, by the way.", August says. "Ain't nothing but a thang baby.", she says parting his hair. "You wanna go to this interview with me later?", he asks. "Yeah, you said it's with Sway right?", she asks starting on another braid.

"Yeah. I know for a fact he's gonna ask about you, as well as any other person who interviews me, so why not have you there?", he asks shrugging. "You righttt, why not have the lovely lady there?", she asks smiling and standing between his legs. "Right. My lady, my baby, my loveeee.", he says putting his hands on the back of her thighs. "You're such a fucking sweetheart, you know that?", she asks starting on the last braid.

"I've been told a few times.", August says smiling. "Well it's very true. Like you're just so sweet.", Kennedy says putting oil on his scalp. "Thank you love.", he says. "No problem, I'm done.", she says backing up. "Ayeeee, thank you baby.", he says standing up and looking in the mirror. "You know I got you.", she says moving a braid out of his face and looking at him through the mirror.

"What you wanna do now?", he asks looking at her next to him. "We should be going to sleep, but if you wanna do something elseeeee..", she says as her voice trails off. "If you wanted some dick, all you had to do is ask.", he says pulling her closer to him by her shorts. "Well, can I have some dick?", she asks smiling. "Of courseeee! Come here.", he says leaning down as kissing her making her laugh for a second through the kiss.

Later at the Interview

Kennedy's POV

I forgot that Sway's show is recorded in New York, so about two hours after us doing what we do we had to get up and get on a plane to come down here. Tired isn't even the word, I don't see how August does this.

"Now we've been keeping up with this boy since he first came out. I remember the first time he came in here, we had a sit down conversation, one of the most compelling interviews ever. Here he is now, August Alsina. The Product 3: stateofEMERGEncy just dropped.", Sway says as August daps him up and sits next to him while Kennedy sits on the side behind Sway.

"Hey, wassup with y'all man?", August says smiling. "I listened to your album man, real good shit August.", Sway says looking at him. "Thank you man, that means a lot. I haven't dropped an album in about five years, and this is my first independent album release, so.", August says nodding.

"How does it feel being an independent artist now?", Sway asks. "Man, it feels fucking amazing. Don't have to answer to nobody but me, I have full control over everything that I do. It's just great.", August says. "I'm proud of you my brother, now let's get into the album forreal. What is the story behind this album?", Sway asks.

"You know, this all started out as mixtapes. I had The Product, The Product 2, and now The Product 3. So the whole gist of this is that it's a mixtape, but album quality. So because I hadn't put out an album for so long, I felt it was important to feed my core base, hence why it's 27 songs long.", August says leaning back.

"So for those who haven't heard the album yet, what's to be expected?", Sway asks. "There is so many vibes on the album, man. There's life music, turn up music, and of course there's a lil razzle dazzle for the bedroom you know.", August chuckles as Sway does the same. "But no, there's really music that could be used in a lot of different scenarios depending on the vibe.", August says nodding.

"Okay, you knew this was coming.", Sway says. "I did, I did. Just lay it on me man.", August says smiling. "So, you dropped a few flicks on the gram with a special lady huh?", he asks. "Yes, yes I did.", he says looking at Sway. "So tell us about her, who's the lovely lady?", he asks. "Her name is Kennedy, she's my girl. The yin to my yang, the Gina to my Martin, my lil baby, allat shit.", he says smiling.

"We've been rocking for a little while, we make each other really happy, you know.", he says. "Is it safe to say you're in love man?", he asks nudging August in the arm and smiling. "Yes, it is. I'm in love, I love her.", he says looking back at Kennedy. "I love you too.", Kennedy mouths and blows a kiss making him smile and wink at her.

- I referenced a couple interviews in this an actual Sway in the Morning interview and the Young Money Radio interview. Did y'all catch it?