XXXVI- Vision.

Saturday at the Pet Store

"Awnnn hey baby.", Kennedy says holding a cat in her arms and petting it, making it purr softly. "He's so small.", August says smiling rubbing his thumb on his head. "I want him babe.", she says looking up at him.

"I do too, he seems like a cool cat.", he says smiling as Ken hands him the cat, "Hey, we're gonna give you a new home.", he says holding him in his arms and petting him.

"What are we gonna name him?", Kennedy asks holding him in her arms. "Hm... Gypsy.", August says smiling. "Why Gypsy?", she asks raising her eyebrow. "When I was a kid and couldn't have a pet, I always said whenever I got one, no matter what animal it was, I was gonna name it Gypsy. Plus the name fits him.", he shrugs.

"Awnnnn, that's so cute. We can go with Gypsy.", she says smiling. "We gone be old cat people.", he says. "I'll be an old cat lady for this cutieeee.", she says looking down at him.

Kennedy
We have a little room for Gypsy, just gotta set it up. After that we're officially cat parents, yay!😂

"There you go baby.", Kennedy says putting Gypsy down in his bed. "We cat parents now y'all. Everyone meet my son, Gypsy.", August says sitting next to Ken and recording them.

"OUR son Gypsy, sir.", she says smiling as he flips the camera to face them. "Our son.", he says smiling.

"You really like this cat huh?", August says walking into Gypsy's room to see Kennedy running her fingers through his fur while on her phone. "Yeahhh, he's so cute. He's really calm too, just sitting here and not tryna scratch people's faces off.", Kennedy says looking at him.

August
A cat stole my girlfriend from me, I hate it here.😂

"Ahh.", August says laying his head on her ass while Gypsy gets out of his bed and walks to August and lays on his stomach. "Awww bae.", Kennedy says smiling and looking at them. "Wassup lil nigga?", he asks petting him.

"Really?", she asks straight facing him. "What? He's little, he's black, so lil nigga.", he says looking at her facial expression, making him laugh. "I can't with you.", she says shaking her head.

"Is this paint able to be washed off?", August asks as Kennedy spreads the paint on the palm of his hand. "Yep, okay put your hand down on the left side of the canvas.", Kennedy says as he does what she says and she pushes his hand down,

"Okay you can take it off now.", she says as he takes it off. "I'll be back.", he says standing up. "Okay.", she says as he walks into the bathroom.

"Shorty lightskin, tatted, ass fat. I need ya number and that's that, I need ya number and that's that.", Kennedy raps to Diana by Pop Smoke while putting paint on her hand, "Alright can you spread this paint on my hand please?", she asks putting the small paint bottle down. "Yeah.", he says taking her hand and spreading the paint on it. "This is gonna be so cute.", she says looking at him and smiling.

"Alright, four.. twenty-five.. twenty.", Kennedy says writing their date on the canvas in black sharpie. "We hittin six months next month..", August says watching her. "I know, it's seems like we've been together way longer than this.", she says taking the tape off of the canvas.

"I know right, maybe because we've been locked in since January.", he says as Kennedy writes their names where the tape was. "Maybe, but I'm doneeee.", she says holding it up in front of them. "That is so fucking dope, we hanging that shit up.", he says looking at it. "Of courseeee.", she says standing up.

"And boom.", Kennedy says backing away from the wall. "Perfect.", August says walking up and wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Where do you wanna be in five years? Go.", August says eating his spiked barbecue wings.

"Um, still with you of course. Engaged, if we're not already married. Possibly a baby, still pondering the thought of that. I want my business to be expanded beyond my salon, I want it to be a brand. It really just depends on the way I go about it. However, wherever I'm meant to be.. that's where I will be.", Kennedy says shrugging as he nods, "What about you?", she asks drinking her water and taking one of his wings.

"Forreal? But like you said, wherever I'm meant to be, that's where I'll be.", he says as she nods while eating the wing.

"You see us making it far?", Kennedy asks putting her phone on the nightstand. "Of course, I see us still being us in the future.", August says looking over to the side then back at her. "That sounded and looked kinda hesitant.", she says raising her eyebrow.

"I'm not even gonna sugar coat this, but I see us making it far. However, what happens after two years?", he asks looking down at his fingers, referring to her past relationship. "Heh, I can't even be mad at that.", she says standing up. "Look, I didn't mean to-", he starts as he sits up, but gets cut off. "Nope, it's fine. I promise, just like I promised I wouldn't do that to you. Remember?", she asks grabbing her phone and walking out.

"Hey baby.", Kennedy says smiling as Gypsy's gets in her lap while she's drawing, "I done invaded your space huh?", she asks putting her stuff down and petting him, making him purr. "Yeah, I'm kinda mad at ya daddy right now so I'm gonna be in here for a minute.", she says picking her stuff back up and starting to draw again.

"Don't be talking shit about me to him.", August says walking in and sitting next to her. "I'm not even talking shit sir, he doesn't even understand what I'm saying anyway..", she says as she moves away from him and continues to draw.

"Babe.", August says making her slowly look up at him, "I'm sorry.", he says looking in her eyes. "Don't be, the truth hurts. You gave it to me straight, as you always do.", Kennedy says looking in his. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.", he says moving close to her again. "You didn't, just made me think and reflect more on the situation. What I did wasn't right, and I got mine for that. Three times actually.", she says putting her art stuff down and putting Gypsy in his bed.

"Knock that down to one time, because the other 'two times' are not.. no.", he says shaking his head. "Ha, anyways.. I'll always be in love with you, like ain't no falling out of love here. I could never, WE could never.", she says pointing back and forth between them.

"I know that's right.", August says smiling. "You can trust me, August. I'll never give you a reason why you can't.", Kennedy says standing up. "Same here.", he says standing up and hugging her, "I love you Ken Killa.", he says looking down at her and smiling. "I love you.", she says leaning up and kissing him.