XX. Nobody's Business

Stubborness is also determination.
It's simply a matter of shifting
from "won't power" to "will power.

 It's simply a matter of shifting from "won't power" to "will power

"You are not giving birth in my car!" Rosalie orders as they drive down the road to Forks hospital

Maya rolls her eyes.

"Maya, do not push." Kaya said.

"I thought you wanted a home birth." Bella said.

"I want drugs! This shit is painful. God bless the women who can do this naturally but I'm not one of them." Maya said.

"This is my future." Leah said.

"These babies aren't going to wait much longer." Maya said.

"I don't think you'll be able to get an epidural." Bella said.

"We're almost there." Rosalie says as they approach the hospital building, driving past a sign with a glowing "H" and an arrow.

"You guys have to make sure they give me an epidural or else I'm not pushing." Maya said.

"Maya, there's no way." Leah said.

"I want an epidural!" Maya screamed.

They pull up to the entrance of the hospital. Billy and the others are already standing there. Rosalie stops the car and Billy opens the car door.

"How are you, honey?" Billy asks Maya.

"It hurts!" Maya screams as another contraction hits, grabbing his hand.

"Happy birthday, Charlie!" Kaya said as Charlie brings a wheelchair for Maya to get into that he found near the emergency room entrance.

"Daddy!" Maya yells at Billy places her in the wheelchair.

"Yes...sweetheart." Charlie said.

"You're the chief of police, you have to make sure they give me an epidural or arrest the doctor." Maya said.

Charlie nervously chuckled.

"I can't do that, Maya." Charlie said.

They enter the hospital and Carlisle has already whisked Maya away into an exam room with Billy and Kaya following him.

"Charlie, aren't you going to follow them?" Seth asked.

"I whether not watch my daughter in pain. I may shoot Billy in the legs." Charlie answered.

"I'll go." Bella said as she rushes down the hallway that Carlisle went.

"They'll be fine, Charlie." Edward said.

"I hope so." Charlie said.

==•==•==

"Oh my God! You look like you just survived a horror movie." Embry said as Everyone entered Maya's hospital room to meet the babies.

"I'll kick your ass later for that, Embry." Maya said.

"Introducing the newest members of the Black family, Lape Charlie Black and Mato Jacob Black." Jacob said.

"He really had to sneak Jacob in there." Leah said.

"Every interesting names." Esme said.

"I like it. Thank you for naming your little brothers, Jacob." Billy said.

Maya looked over at her father.

"Dad, come meet your grandsons." Maya said.

Charlie smiled and walked over to Maya's side, looking down at the two babies in her arms.

"They're cute." Charlie said, as he picked up Lape.

==•==•==

"How are you feeling?" Billy asked Maya as they put the twins to sleep in their cribs.

"Definitely better than a week ago." Maya answered.

"You know everyone has been worrying about you." Billy said.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked crossed her arms, inadvertently pushing her tits up.

"You haven't been yourself." Billy answered.

"I'm a new mother, Billy, I'm trying to adjust to my new life and it's nobody's business." Maya said.

"It's my business, Maya." Billy said, sternly.

Maya rolled her eyes.

"If anything was wrong with me then I would tell you." Maya said.

"Like how you told me about your mother and her family." Billy said.

Maya sighed.

"If she wants to share anything about her family with you guys then she will when she is ready to open up about them but don't expect me to run my mouth about the tribunal family." Maya said.

"Maya, the pack and the Cullens need to know about the tribunal. We need to be prepared for anything." Billy said.

"There's nothing for you guys to worry about. If they wanted to take you all out then they would have done it already and you guys don't have much man power to take them out so just relax. And remember please do not provoke my mother, Billy." Maya said.

Billy sighed.

"You're too calm about this, Maya." Billy said.

"Because I have nothing to worry about." Maya said.