VII. Crash And Burn

If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

If you need to fall apartI can mend a broken heartIf you need to crash then crash and burnYou're not alone

"Maya, wake up

"Maya, wake up." Billy said, trying to shake her awake.

"More sleep." Maya said.

"Bella had the baby." Billy said as he watched Maya jump out of her sleep and stare at her.

"Is she okay?" Maya asked.

"She's going through the change right now." Billy answered.

"Oh." Maya said.

"Yeah, you can go back to sleep now and oh by the way, Jacob imprinted on the baby but it's weird because he said it doesn't feel like an imprint, he think might just be like a protection against the pack." Billy said.

"What about him and Leah?" Maya asked.

"After the pack backed down from trying to kill Reneesme. Jacob and her disappeared, and we haven't heard from since then. Seth went home to sleep." Billy answered.

Maya was shocked at why Billy was telling her.

"And I managed to sleep through all of that." Maya said.

"Yeah, even carried you to the cabin without you waking up." Billy said, chuckling.

"Whatever, can you take me to see the baby?" Maya asked as she started getting up.

"Maybe, later when they get her settled in." Billy answered.

"You mean after they feed her so she doesn't try to bite anyone, right?" Maya asked.

"Right." Billy replied.

"Should we be worried about Jacob and Leah?" Maya asked.