I. Watermelon Sugar

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE THEMES

Strawberries on a summer evenin'
Baby, you're the end of June
I want your belly and that summer feelin'
Getting washed away in you

Strawberries on a summer evenin'Baby, you're the end of JuneI want your belly and that summer feelin'Getting washed away in you

"Morning, Dad

"Morning, Dad." I said, placing a plate of bacon, pancakes, and eggs on the table for him.

"Morning, Maya." Charlie said.

I grabbed my plate and started eating.

"So, you're graduating in a month, are you excited?" Charlie asked, trying to make conversation.

"As I'll ever be." I answered, smiling at the thought of finally graduating from college.

"You're mom would be proud, I know I'm proud of everything you've accomplished." He said.

My mom, Kaya Door, died from a car crash one rainy day when I was only five years old. I don't remember much about her, but I've seen tons of photos of her. Since then dad has raised me on his own until he met Renee and had Bella then Renee took Bella and left Forks.

Bella returned to Forks, barely spending time with dad and recently got married to Edward Cullen, and is currently on her honeymoon.

"Well, I should get going." I said, putting my plate in the sink and walking towards the door.

"Have a great day, Maya!" Charlie shouted.

"You too!" I shouted back as I grabbed my purse and keys, walking out the door and running to my car.

————

"Oh Shit!" I screamed out in pleasure, throwing my head back.

Billy began guiding my hips, rocking me against him. His eyes watching me move up and down on him. He moved his hands to my back, pushing my chest in to his face. Taking one of my nipples into his mouth, I moaned as he sucked on it.

"Billy." I panted arching my back.

Billy groaned, his hips rolling to meet my thrusts as his hand went between my legs and he began rubbing my clit as it sent me over the edge.

"Billy." I moaned as my pussy clenched around his dick.

"That's it." Billy moaned, slamming his cock into my pussy as he shot his seed inside of me.

I collapsed on top on him, trying to catch my breath.

Billy's hands were resting on my back, we were silent until Billy spoke.

"We've been at this for nearly a year now, Maya and I want to ask you something." Billy said.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you give me a child?" He asked.

I looked up at him.

"Are you serious?" I replied.

"Very serious. Maya, I want you to give me a child." He said.

I lifted myself up and stared at him as I moved my pussy to his cock, as the tip entered, his breath caught in his throat before I lowed on to his cock.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as he began to pump into me.

"Maya, will you have my child?" He asked.

I started to move faster, up and down on his cock.

"Yes." I answered.

————

"Hey, Jake." I said as Jacob entered the kitchen.

"You're here everyday, Maya, at this point you might as well move in." Jake said, taking a seat at the table.

"And you would be okay with that?" I asked, giggling.

Jacob chuckled.

"Of course, you're amazing and I think my dad has a crush on you." He answered.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Maya, I know you guys are having sex so just make it official as long as my dad is happy. I'm okay with it." Jake replied.

I turned and faced him.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

Jacob smirked.

"The day when dad asked me to go pick up his medicine and I found your shirt in the truck. I don't know how you guys managed to have sex in the truck but yeah I've known since then. Don't worry your secret is safe with me, Maya." He answered.

"But the pack mind, you can't hide it from them." I said.

"Yes, I can. I've been doing it for months so we're good." He said.

"Okay, fine, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't had breakfast yet." Jacob answered.

"Okay." I said, getting started on making him the biggest breakfast meal.

"Hey, does this mean I have to call you mom now?" He asked, laughing.

I gasped.

"Jacob." I said, sternly.