II. Still No Good

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE THEMES

Yeah, you're the one that I need, oh
You're the one that I wanted
You're the one I get high for
You're the one that I lean on

Yeah, you're the one that I need, ohYou're the one that I wantedYou're the one I get high forYou're the one that I lean on

"Oh, Billy

"Oh, Billy." I moaned.

Soon Billy was thrusting in rhythm with me, our bodies slapping together again and again, faster and faster.

As we fucked, his hands alternated from gripping my ass cheeks to squeezing my boobs and playing with my nipples.

Naturally, I gasped, moaned and squealed as loud as I could. I must have said "Fuck me, Billy" over a hundred times before he breathlessly told me, "Oh Maya, I'm gonna cum soon, baby." His cock was thrusting in and out of my pussy harder and faster than ever.

"Cum in me." I said.

Soon Billy was grunting and groaning and his body tightened. He moaned my name loudly as wad after wad of hot cum shot inside of me.

I climbed off Billy and collapsed on the bed next to him.

Breathlessly, with a huge smile on my face, "You sure know how to please a girl and make her feel wanted, Billy." I panted.

"Oh Maya, you're incredible! I'm a very lucky man." Billy said as I thanked him with a quick kiss.

"By the way, Jacob knows about us." I said.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes, don't worry he's not upset and he'll keep it a secret." I answered.

"Oh, that's good." He said.

"Yup." I said.

"I was worried he would tell Charlie." He said.