V. I Want You

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyesAnd I am taken to a placeWhere your crystal minds and magenta feelingsTake up shelter in the base of my spine

The small dining table filled up

Everyone stared at Billy who had Maya on his lap as he ate.

Leah and Maya smiled at each other before Maya leaned her head on Billy's chest.

"So, let me get this straight... Maya and Billy are a couple and Bella is having a demon baby." Paul said.

"And we're having a baby." Billy said, proudly as Maya smiled, pressing her face into his neck.

"So the Swan girls have very serious daddy issues and are both pregnant." Jared said.

"Hey, that's my step mom, you're talking about." Jacob said as Quil and Embry chuckled.

"And what's going on between Leah and you?" Sam asked.

"None of your concern, Sam." Leah answered with a glare.

"They're the alpha pair, obviously, I seen it on animal planet. They run the pack together. I mean Jacob is the destined alpha of the pack so it makes sense him and Leah get together and have babies." Embry said.

"Dude, you're a nerd and by the way I call dibs on the your son being called Quil." Quil said.

Leah gasped as Billy chuckled.

"I told you." Maya said as she giggled into Billy's neck.

"Wow... thanks for the information." Jacob said as he squeezed Leah's hand.

"If you hurt my sister as much as it would hurt me to do so but I will kill you, Jacob Black." Seth said, growling.

Leah smiled.