III. Living Room Flow

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE THEMES

It's whatever you want
I wanna-I wanna please you most
Whatever-whatever turns you on, ah
Just let me know

It's whatever you wantI wanna-I wanna please you mostWhatever-whatever turns you on, ahJust let me know

"When do you plan to tell your father that you're screwing his best friend?" Leah asked as she sniffed me then grabbed my chips from my lap

"I don't know what you're talking about, Leah." I answered.

"You know that's how guilty people answer questions. Maya, you smell like Billy and sex." Leah said.

I sighed.

"Billy insisted on having a quickie before he left for the council meeting." I said.

Leah looked at me.

"Is it good?" Leah asked.

"Is what good?" I replied.

"Is the sex good? Especially with him being disabled?" She asked.

"Yes, and he knows what he's doing with his equipment so I don't even notice him being disabled." I answered.

Leah smirked.

"So, that's how Jacob gets it from." Leah said.

"What?" I asked.

"If Jacob is packing then Billy must be too." She answered.

"Leah, are you having sex with Jacob?" I asked.

She shook her head no then glared at me.

"No, I've only seen him naked." She answered.

"Do you want to have sex with him?" I asked.

She gasped then quickly stuffed her mouth with chips.

I squealed.

"Oh, Leah you want to have sex with baby alpha!" I exclaimed, clapping.

She shook her head no.

"Yes, you do. I mean I can see why you do and if he is anything like his father then you're in for a treat." I said.

She scoffed.

"You really think a virgin like Jacob knows what to do in bed." She said.

"He shares a pack mind with Paul." I said.

"Paul isn't a big of man whore that everyone thinks but you're right." She said.

"If you want I could help you get Jacob in bed." I said.

"If I did want to sleep with him... how... what would you do?" She asked.

"Easy... Jacob, you can stop listening to our conversation now and come in." I answered as I got up and crossed my arms over my chest as Jacob pushed Billy into the house.

Leah screamed and glared at me.

"How? You set me up!" She yelled.

"No, I didn't... how much did you hear Jake?" I asked.

"I think enough to know that I would rock Leah's world." Jacob answered as he smirked.

Billy high fived his son.

"Billy." Leah said, sternly.

"What? It's think the black male line is very gifted so I understand it's hard to resist." Billy said as he winked at me.

"Let's go for a walk, Leah." Jacob said as I walked over to Billy.

"You're very naughty." I said to Billy as Leah and Jacob walked out of the house.

"I know but that's why you love me." He said.

I smiled.

"Get on," He said with a demanding tone. "I want you to fuck me now." He smirked as he unbuckled his pants.

"Yes, chief." I said as I helped him pull his pants and boxers down to his ankle then climbed onto his lap.

"No underwear?" He asked.

"Have to stay ready for you." I answered as my hand reached for his cock, stroking him slowly as his hands grabbed my ass, squeezing roughly.

Removing my hand, I lowered myself on him, enjoying the way he felt inside me.

I rocked slowly over his body.