chapter TWENTY ONE

Olaolu

I just received a call from my mother, she called to ask about the kind meal i would like for dinner, i told her not to stress herself that Sammy would fix us dinner but she refused and throw different curses at her, she said she wouldn't like a prostitute cooking for me, mom even went as far saying she may poison me if care is not taken...

I got of work quickly, there wasn't much to do so i left Collins at the office and drove straight home but i had to pick Sam on my way, i was so suprised with the way she dressed, to be sincere she looks so innocent, unpretentious and calm which i know for certain is very unusual, this is not the Sammy i know, why the sudden change? i asked myself , i kept asking different questions inside my head, the silence between us grew very awkward as i drive..

Finally she broke the silence..."baby don't  i look beautiful?" she smiled touching my head, i acted like i didn't know what she meant.

"You always look beautiful Sam" i replied in a nonchalant manner, i fixed my face on the road

"Really?" she asked with glee

"Hmm" i replied back not even giving a simple glance

"What's hmm, is that a yes or no?" she asked  waiting for a reply but i didn't give her one, the silence took its position back again, i could tell she wasn't comfortable with my answer

"Baby don't you like my dress?" She asked curiously

"Its cool" i replied without looking at her again

"just cool?" she asked impatiently, i was mentally laughing inside my head, i was enjoying this..

"Yeah" i gave her a sharp reply, i knew she could feel the heat, yet she wasn't willing to give up

"Baby, you don't look ok, i guess its the stress from work" she said as she increased the pace at which she rubbed my head

"Maybe" i replied 

My phone began to ring, i quickly reached for it, its shade..i was so happy inside of me..thank God there was traffic "hello dear" she said, her soft voice filled my heart, i longed for this! Just then Sam reached for my zipper, 'oh not now' i murmured, she gently slide my zipper down and reached for my dick she began stroking it, this is hell i said to myself.. 

"Yes am with you" i quickly replied as i remembered i am still on a call with shade

"Don't you miss me?" she asked, but then Sam kept distracting me, i lost focus for that moment..

"Of course i do, hmm please i will give you a call in the next thirsty minutes, am kind of busy right now" i said, deep down i wanted to keep talking to her, but i have to stop sam from whatever she's doing to me

"Ok, i'd wait for your call" she said softly, i ended the call immediately

"Sam, what the hell, what is wrong with y........"

"Shhhhh" she cut me off  " baby its ok, am just relieving you from stress, you need this! you always love this don't you" she kissed me briefly and continue stroking my dick, i was speechless, my joystick began to warm up arising slowly, fuck!
"Sam, we are in the middle of the road, you need to stop this right now" i pleaded, she made attempt to dig further, "humm" she moaned in admiration "i miss this" she said

"Sam! sam! Sam!!, stop now, lets get home first" i pleaded once again, but she wouldn't listen
She went further in bringing out my dick, she clasped her hands around it "wow!" her face brightened "look at what we have here, 'big daddy' i know you want me right now" she smirked, she traced her fingers around it the intense heat inside of me grew higher, if i don't stop sam now, i know i would loose control in any moment....