chapter TEN

Olaolu

Yes,i need to go see folashade, sincerely i have missed her and always wanted to see her everyday...my mind flashed back to what happened earlier in my house, really?how can Kiki do that? Does Sammy even know the kind of friend she has? seriously I can't even imagine myself and Kiki together and even if I would cheat on Sammy it's definitely not with Kiki." Never ever" I said to myself loudly trying to concentrate on the road.

I tried Collins number but it wasn't going through i needed him to do something very important for me!

I need to clear off my mind,my mum and dad isn't making this favourable for me especially mum but i am glad i have got a solution to put and end to all of this.

It took me thirty minutes or so to get to shade's house i pulled through at the front of her gate then i decided to give her a call to come get me because it's my first time here and I want to make sure am not mistaken.

"Hello shade?"

"Am fine and you how are you doing?" She asked,I could tell the excitement in her voice.

"Am doing fine, shade am at the front of your house right can you please come outside?"

"Are you serious????" Her voice was loud

"Yes i am,unless you have given me a wrong address" I said smiling like a baby

"Wowww!! Please give me two minutes, I would be outside..

Without even waiting for my reply,she ended the call, is she angry?No! She sounded Happy a while ago.

I sat in my car waiting patiently for shade!!

******************
After some minutes.. I saw folashade emerged, seriously she looks beautiful, i stepped out of my car to make it easier for her to see me, she ran towards me I could tell she is so happy.

"Hey ola, how are you doing?"

"Am fine, what about you?"

"Am very good,i hope you didn't get into much stress locating here?"

"No,i didn't.. If u don't mind can we go out to a more convenient place?"

"Sincerely,i would love to but I can't because of my mother am sorry"

"Its ok then,i understand you, can we then talk inside the car?"

"Shade,if you don't mind I would love to know more about you, I want us to be good friends, what do you say?"

"Ohh, there is nothing really special about me, i am just me, the first fruit of my parents, am in my fourth year in school, am studying accounting, I have a little sister, and a cute best friend called Temmy i love my father so much and i don't have a good relationship with my mother and also am an indoor person and am very shy,that all about me you see there is nothing much about me" she said while hands claps on her laps

"So, ola tell me more about you too" and her face brightened

I smiled like a baby unsure of where to start and how to start..

Next chapter coming!! ❤❤
Comment and vote pls