Dip - It was perfect

Request by ugly_john_laurens

Pip felt a sharp pain shoot through his shoulder as Cartmans fist slammed into him. " AGH! " He yelped as he fell to the floor,  squeezing his eyes shut in fear.  " LEAVE HIM ALONE" A high pitched voice threatened,  making Pip look up to find the source. " Damien?  You don't actually care about this loser do you? " Kyle chuckled.  Damiens face heated up as he looked conflicted.  " I..  I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE! " He growled. Pip met his eyes for a split second and Damiens heart broke at the hurt on his friends face. Damien stormed away,  leaving Pip alone on the floor when everyone else got bored and found something more interesting to do. Pip sighed,  turning around and rubbing his definitely bruised arm as he left. Damien shut his eyes tight,  groaning when he realised that he had to go and make sure Pip was ok. He couldn't just let him be alone after that. He burnt a leaf in frustration,  crumpling the ashes in his hand as he slowly followed behind his friend. " Stupid,  crumpet loving,  tea drinking,  blonde haired,.. " Damien mumbled angrily as he walked.  He hated Pip for making him actually care about a dumb mortal. His legs moved on instinct when Pip turned around,  making him leap behind a tree and out of sight.  His heart raced in his chest as he bit his lip in fear,  hoping to hell that he hadn't been seen.  His plan was to follow Phillip home just to make sure he was ok..  Nothing more.  He didn't want anyone to know that he had emotions,  especially not Pip. He peeked around the corner,  sighing in relief when he saw the blonde continuing to walk.  He stopped at a coffee machine,  looking at the change in his hand and sighing.  Damien saw that he was only short by a little. He groaned.  " What am I doing? " He frowned at himself,  rolling over the coin that Pip needed before ducking back out of sight. He couldn't help but grin when Pip noticed the coin,  smiling as he put the money in. Damien snuck closer,  leaning on the side of the machine as Pip leant his own back on the front of it. Damien crossed his arms,  furrowing his eyebrows.  Why the fuck did he care about this kid so much?  He opened his mouth, trying to say something to Pip,  but he shut it again when he realised that he couldn't bring himself to speak.  What would he even say?  Are you ok?  Of course he wasn't ok.  Damien scowled at himself. At least he hadn't been seen yet.  He could just leave and pretend that this had never happened. " Did you uh..  Did you really mean what you said back there? " Pip asked suddenly,  breaking the silence and startling Damien,  who visibly jumped.  " WHAT THE?  HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS THERE? " Damien yelled in embarrassment as he tried to stop himself from falling over,  before returning to leaning on the machine. Pip sipped his coffee.  " I know you Damien. You say you don't care but I know you do.  At least..  I think I do. " Pip said softly.  " Why would I care about a Pipsqueak like you?  Just because you're the only person who's ever been nice to me and just because you're fun to be around and just because you're fucking adorable does not mean-" Damien began,  before sighing.  " Does not mean that I care about you" He said in a quiet voice.  " You're right..  I'm..  Im sorry" Pip shrugged,  sipping his coffee as he walked away.  " WAIT!  YOU CANT JUST LEAVE! " Damien yelled as he jogged to catch up with him. He looked over at the blonde,  his heart catching in his throat when he saw tears in his eyes.  " Pip are you..  Crying? " He asked,  his voice cracking in worry.  " No" Pip said,  wiping his eyes on his sleeve. " Yes you..  Here. " Damien frowned,  handing him a tissue.  " Thanks" Pip smiled weakly.  " You know that I...  I don't..  I don't hate you as much as everyone else. " Damien admitted reluctantly as he looked down at the floor. Pip didn't respond.  " Fine..  I...  Guess I kind of like spending time with you or whatever. " Damien said.  " Ugh,  say something Phillip! " Damien demanded in frustration. Pip stopped walking.  " Phillip..  You uh..  You called me Phillip. " He said in a quiet voice.  " Yea well that's your name isn't it dumbass? " Damien mumbled,  his face heating up as he saw a smile tugging at the corner of Pips mouth.  " No one calls me Phillip anymore,  just Pip..  Because they hate me. But you..  You called me Phillip. " He smiled,  meeting Damiens eyes.  " Yea well..  Don't let it go to your head. " Damien said, flustered and red from embarrassment. " Come on your mum's going to be worried blondie" Damien scoffed,  grabbing Pips hand as he started walking again. Pip smiled as he shook his head giggling.  " What are you laughing about idiot? " Damien blushed,  slowing down so that Pip was next to him rather than being dragged behind him.  " You do care about me,  just admit it. " Pip smiled.  Damien opened his mouth to argue,  but shut it again,  blushing darker instead and frowning.  " Figures that the only person that cares about me would be a demon " Pip chuckled.  " Whats that supposed to mean? Am I not good enough? " Damien asked angrily,  stopping walking as he looked at Pip,  hurt in his eyes. " I just meant that we're quite the pair huh? " Pip said softly.  Damien chuckled lightly,  nodding in agreement. " I never thought that I'd fall for a dumb tea drinking mortal either" Damien laughed. He felt his breath catch in his throat when Pip stopped walking,  realising what he had just let slip.  " Fall.. For? " Pip stuttered.  " I mean uh..  Like.. " Damien spluttered,  rocks shaking on the floor as he accidentally moved them,  losing control of his power. " Hey" Pip said calmly,  grabbing his hand again and instantly making the rocks stop as Damien met his eyes.  " I like you too" Pip smiled warmly. " I..  Never said I liked you" Damien pouted,  looking away in embarrassment as he gripped Pips hand tighter. Pip laughed,  bringing their hands up towards his mouth and kissing them gently.  " HUH? " Damien spluttered. " WHAT WAS THAT? " He asked. " A kiss? " Pip replied,  confused. " That was stupid" Damien frowned.  " This is a kiss" He continued,  grabbing Pips face and pressing their lips together.  When they pulled away,  Pips face was redder than his jacket.  " I uh.. " He spluttered. " Blimey" He chuckled,  looking towards Damien.  " Was it ok?  I'm not used to like..  Affection..  Like at all.. " Damien admitted shyly,  rubbing his neck.  " It was perfect" Pip smiled.