K2 - What?

Wasn't a request but I know that mysterionnn wanted some K2 😁

Kyle yawned as he sipped his coffee. He loved mornings.  He looked out of the glass door,  eyes lighting up as he watched a squirrel scurrying around looking for food. Kenny would be chasing it around the garden right now if he were here,  Kyle thought,  chuckling to himself and smiling at the idea. It was peaceful,  the only noise being the birds singing and the slight wind blowing leaves around in the garden. He sighed happily. Suddenly,  the doorbell snapped him out of his daze as he felt his heart flip in his chest.  Who the fuck could be at his house this early?  Setting his coffee down,  he walked to unlock the door.  He opened it,  ready to snap at whoever it was for scaring him and ruining the peace,  but his frown instantly melted into a smile when he was met with the grinning face of Kenny. " Hey sexy~" Kenny flirted,  making Kyle blush as he punched him lightly,  laughing it off.  " Shut up asshole" Kyle smiled,  letting his friend in.  " What you got there? " Kyle asked,  pointing to Kennys hands behind his back.  " Also why are you at my door at... 7:30 AM" Kyle chuckled,  checking his watch. " Well,  since it is valentines day,  your secret admirer asked me to give you these" Kenny grinned,  presenting a heart shaped box.  Kyles eyes widened in shock.  " Wait..  What? " He asked,  taking the gift and seeing that it did indeed have his name written on it. " Yyyyup! Figures someone as cute as you would have a few people head over heels for them" Kenny smirked.  " Oh wait,  I uh..  I actually got something for uh..  You." Kyle said nervously,  trying to hide his blush as he set the box down quickly,  running off into the kitchen. " For me? " Kenny asked,  genuinely surprised. " Yea for you dumbass" Kyle smiled,  returning with a bunch of flowers.  " I know that you only flirt with me for shits and giggles but..  I don't know..  I guess..  Whatever just take them satsuma" Kyle smiled,  blushing as he pushed the flowers into Kennys arms. " Wait you think I flirt with you as a joke?  For real? " Kenny laughed,  loving the confused expression that Kyle had right now. " Kyle you idiot it's never been a joke.  Im fucking gay for you man. " Kenny giggled, smelling the flowers happily.  " Wait WHAT? " Kyle spluttered. " Yea,  but its ok,  I know you don't feel the same from your reactions.  Still,  it's not gonna stop me from telling you how much you mean to me every day. " Kenny smiled. " I always thought you knew about MY crush on YOU and that the flirting was you making fun of me"  Kyle admitted,  laughing at his own ignorance. " Wait..  Your crush? " Kenny asked softly,  a teasing yet hopeful smile on his face. " Yea my crush you dork.  Why else do you think I got you those flowers. " Kyle blushed. Kenny grinned happily,  leaning closer to Kyle.  " Hey,  you wanna know a secret? " He whispered in his ear,  making Kyle shiver.  " What is it? " " I uh..  May or may not know who bought you those chocolates. " Kenny admitted,  grinning as he sat back down. " Oh thats what they are. " Kyle realised as he picked up the box,  looking closer at the handwriting. " Hold on a second..  Is my secret admirer yo-" " It was me! " Kenny finished proudly. " They're sugar free though so don't worry about your diabetes cutie. " Kenny winked,  raising an eyebrow when Kyle didn't act flustered at the nickname for once.  " Hey why are you not blushing" Kenny pouted.  " Because this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.  And I'm way too happy right now to be embarrassed by anything you say. " Kyle grinned widely,  showing his dimples.  " Anything I say? " Kenny asked,  accepting the challenge.  " What about when I complement those gorgeous freckles that dust over your cute little nose like stars? " Kenny smirked,  laughing at the blush now creeping over Kyles face.  " I knew I could do it" Kenny smirked,  satisfied as he leant back on his hands.  " Well...  Well I can make you blush too! " Kyle pouted.  " Oh yea?  I doubt th-" Kenny began,  interrupted by Kyle smashing their lips together.  Kenny closed his eyes as they kissed,  smiling  as Kyle held his face closer. They eventually pulled away,  both flushed and breathing fast as their hearts raced.  " Told..  You" Kyle smiled,  pointing at Kennys pink cheeks.  " Hmm..  I don't think that one counts.  You're gonna have to do it again. " Kenny smirked as Kyle rolled his eyes giggling.  " Fuck offffff" He laughed.  " You know you love it" Kenny winked.  " So...  What does this mean? " Kyle asked honestly,  looking at Kenny with hopeful eyes.  " Huh? " " I mean..  Are we like..  Boyfriends now? " Kyle asked,  suddenly a lot more nervous.  " Do you want to be? " Kyle nodded in response,  looking at his hands as he picked at his nails shyly. " Well me too" Kenny grinned,  taking Kyles hands in his own and kissing them softly. Kyle smiled happily.  " OH! I nearly forgot! " Kyle said,  hopping up and motioning for Kenny to follow him.  Kenny tilted his head in confusion,  standing up and walking into the kitchen with his new boyfriend.  " Yes! Its still there!  " Kyle muttered to himself in relief.  " What is? " Kenny asked,  looking out of the window.  " Look right...  There" Kyle said,  pointing to the birdfeeder.  Kenny gasped excitedly as he saw the squirrel happily munching on the food. " KYLE OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE" Kenny said excitedly,  squishing his face against the glass as he watched it eat. " It's not the only one" Kyle said absentmindedly,  staring at his boyfriend lovingly.  " Huh? " Kenny said,  looking over to Kyle who quickly turned red when he realised he'd said that out loud.  " Uh..  Nothing! " " Did Kyle Broflovski just flirt with me? " Kenny smirked teasingly.  " Uh no? " Kyle lied as Kenny walked closer to him.  " Oh I think that he did" Kenny grinned,  grabbing Kyles chin to stop him from moving away as he put their faces impossibly close to eachother. " I love you Kyle" Kenny breathed against Kyles lips.  " I uh..  I lov.. Love too" Kyle stammered as his legs turned into jelly.  Kenny chuckled.  " Its way too easy for me too make you like this huh? " Kyle looked into his boyfriends eyes.  " Its not my fault that you're..  So good at..  This" Kyle stuttered out as his heart pounded.  Kenny smirked,  kissing Kyle softly before walking towards the kettle like nothing had happened.  " Can I make a coffee? Yours looks like its gone cold" Kenny grinned,  pointing to the abandoned coffee cup.  " Kenny! " Kyle laughed.  " What? " Kenny grinned back at him.