Bunny - Luckiest person in the world

This wasn't a request but it was inspired by @theGodofMangos

Kenny sighed sadly,  staring up at his roof. He listened to the clock tick,  the heavy feeling in his chest pushing him further into his bed as he tried to focus on anything but stressing over his exams. He shut his eyes tight and scrunched up his face,  feeling tears threatening to spill out. He jolted suddenly as he heard scrambling noises outside,  sighing when he assumed that a raccoon was messing around in the tree outside his window. He sat up,  staring at the floor as he tried to calm himself down. Worrying wouldn't help anyone he told himself over and over again,  but he couldn't get the feeling to go away. He looked at his phone sadly.  When he felt like this he usually texted his best friend,  but his phone was dead.  Kenny picked his phone up as he sighed. Butters was always grounded and Kenny wanted nothing more than to see him right now.  Even one text would make Kenny feel so much better,  but instead he stared hoplessly at the black screen. Kenny heard a loud tap on the glass of his window.  He ignored it,  fixing his eyes on the screen and assuming that the raccoon had managed to climb up. The tap came again and Kenny frowned in confusion.  He slowly looked up,  frown melting into a wide smile when he was met with a very wobbly looking Leo,  clinging to the tree and grinning back at him. " Heya Ken! " Butters yelled through the thin glass,  taking a hand off of the tree to wave and nearly slipping. Kenny gasped,  holding back laughter as he rushed over to let his best friend in. Leo pulled faces as he waited,  swinging upside down and making Kenny wince everytime he nearly lost his grip. " Careful" He chuckled, opening the window and helping Leo inside. " Surprise! " Butters finally said,  looking up at Kenny proudly and holding his arms out. Kenny scooped Butters into his arms,  hugging him tightly as he smiled.  " Leo,  as happy as I am to see you,  why didn't you just use the door? " Kenny chuckled. Butters opened his mouth to respond,  but closed it when he realized that the blonde had a point. Kenny laughed sitting on his bed and patting the spot in front of him.  Leo gladly jumped onto the bed, grinning widely. As the excitement died down,  Kenny felt the tight feeling coming back,  trying to hide it as his eyes kept darting to his scribbled revision notes. " Ken,  whats wrong? " Leo quickly realised,  tilting his head and frowning.  " Nothing" Kenny lied,  and Leo narrowed his eyes,  leaning closer to his friend as he inspected his face.  " You can't lie to me Kenny" Butters eventually said,  plopping back down into his original spot on the bed as he crossed his arms. Kenny looked down sadly,  eyes stinging as he tried to keep tears in.  " Ken,  it's okay to not be okay.  You dont need to pretend to be. I get it if you don't wanna tell me whats going on but just know that im here for you ok? " Butters said softly,  wrapping his hands around Kennys as he smiled reassuringly. Kenny smiled weakly.  Even just being in the same room as Leo made him feel a lot better than he had been all morning. Kenny took a deep breath and sighed.  " I'm just really stressed about my exams..  I feel like I'm gonna fail and that all of these sleepless nights spent revising were for nothing. " He told Leo sadly.  " Hey Ken,  its okay" Butters smiled,  pulling Kennys chin up gently so that their eyes met.  " I know how hard you've worked for this and I'm sure you'll do great.  I believe in you. " Butters smiled genuinely.  " You've got this" Kenny felt the tightness melt away with Leos words.  " And hey,  even if somehow something goes wrong,  it's no big deal. You'll figure it out. " Butters assured him softly. " How do you always know what to say? " Kenny smiled.  Butters grinned back widely,  happy to see a smile on Kennys face. Kenny leapt forwards,  landing on Butters and wrapping him in a hug,  making him yelp in shock before the pair burst out in giggles, holding eachother close. " I love you dude" Kenny grinned. " Love you too ken" Butters laughed. Suddenly Kenny sat up.  Leo looked at him,  confused by the sudden action and the redness of Kennys face. " No...  I uh..  I love you" Kenny said,  blushing deeper as he looked away nervously.  Leos eyes widened as he realised what Kenny was saying. " Wait like.. " Kenny nodded before Leo had time to finish.  Kenny shut his eyes tight in fear as he felt a pit in his stomach.  He knew that Leo wouldnt feel the same way,  why did he even say anything,  he asked himself as he listened to the silence in the room.  " Im sorry...  I shouldn't have said anyth-" " I love you too" Butters interrupted,  making Kennys eyes shoot open to see his friend,  grinning so wide that it made his eyes crinkle shut.  A light pink dusted over Butters cheeks as he rubbed his knuckles together shyly. Kenny laughed slightly at himself,  making Leo look at him confused. " Its just,  when you said you had a crush on someone a few days ago, I won't lie I was kinda jealous." He explained,  and Butters chuckled too.  " So you were jealous of yourself? " Kenny nodded in response as the two started giggling harder.  " I thought that the person that you were crushing on was the luckiest person in the world" Kenny smiled.  " You were wrong,  the luckiest person in the world is me" Leo replied happily.