Bunny - Milk

" This is perfect" Leo smiled as he pulled the blanket further up his body and snuggled into Kennys chest. " Every second with you is perfect" Kenny smirked with a wink,  knowing that Leo would do a cute little giggle and pretend to be disgusted at how cheesy his boyfriend was,  which he did. " But there is one thing that would make this even better" Kenny grinned as Leo sat up on his elbows to meet Kennys eyes. " Hot chocolate! " They both said simultaneously,  jumping from the sofa and holding hands as they raced into the kitchen laughing. Butters opened the fridge,  but his face fell when he realised he had already used the last of the milk. " Aww gee,  Im sorry Ken" He frowned as he closed the fridge. " Ha!  You think I'd give up that easily! " Kenny grinned and lifted his boyfriend from the floor as he spun him in the air. " Kenny! " He laughed as his face was peppered with kisses. " Wanna come on a midnight shopping spree? " Kenny smiled.  " Im not dressed Ken" Butters giggled,  looking down at his pink T-shirt and underwear.  " TheN pUt sOme trOusErs On" Kenny mocked. " TheyRe aLl iN tHe waSh! " Butters laughed back in the same voice. " Here" Kenny said as he took off his own sweatpants,  handing them to Leo. " Now you're naked" Butters giggled.  " Oh yea,  hold on be right back" Kenny said,  sprinting to their bedroom and coming back in a jumper and hopping around as he wiggled into a pair of jeans as fast as he could.   He laughed when he saw how long the legs of his sweatpants were on his boyfriend,  and bent down to roll them up for him. " Beautiful" Kenny grinned as he stood up,  kissing Leos nose and holding out a hand.  " Shall we? " He grinned as Butters took his hand,  walking with him out of the door to the car. Kenny held the door open for his boyfriend, as they both hopped inside,  and the car roared to life.  Butters looked up at Kenny with a grin,  knowing what was about to happen as his hand reached for the radio. Kenny had recently discovered that both him and his boyfriend secretly loved cheesy pop songs.  Kenny pushed the on button,  and both of their eyes lit up in excitement as they shared a look,  hearing the beggining of Wannabe by the Spice Girls. Kenny pulled out of the driveway,  laughing as he saw Leo bobbing up and down as he danced in the corner of his eye. " Yo I'll tell you what I want,  what I really really want" Butters sang happily as he watched his boyfriend giggle.  " So tell me what you want,  what you really really want" Kenny sang through laughter as he danced in his seat. " Ill tell you what I want what I really really want" Butters sang again,  leaning his head on Kennys shoulder as he danced in his seat,  holding an imaginary microphone. The pair continued the song as they drove,  giggling and dancing as best they could in the confines of the car seats. The pair pulled up to the store just as the third song finished,  making Kenny grin in satisfaction as the pair wiped tears of laughter from their eyes. Kenny turned the engine off,  and turned to meet Butters smiling face.  The pair stared into each others eyes,  love filling their hearts as goofy grins spread across their lips. Kenny shook himself out of his trance,  chuckling as he hopped out of the car.  " We should probably buy the milk now" He laughed nervously,  walking around to the side of the car that Butters sat in.  Leo got out of the car smiling.  "Shall we? " Kenny smirked as he held out a hand,  which Butters took rolling his eyes at the dork as they walked inside the store together. " Okay..  Milk.. Milk...  Uh" Leo absentmindedly mumbled as he scanned the shop for any clue as to where they might keep their milk. He heard supressed laughter,  but ignored it as he continued to look. Kenny was doing a terrible job at being quiet,  so Leo turned to see him red faced,  holding in giggles and wearing a pink cowboy hat with huge love heart shaped sunglasses.  " Kenny I swear to God" Butters laughed as his boyfriend burst into giggles.  " You are an actual child" Leo smiled as Kenny put the hat and glasses back,  grinning  back at him. " You love me" Kenny teased as Leo rolled his eyes.  " You're still an idiot" Butters chuckled as Kenny faked offence.  " Says you Mr ' I thought that when my friend wore a cardboard box he was a robot'" Kenny smirked as Leo opened his mouth to protest. " Ah look milk! " Kenny exclaimed before Leo could argue,  sprinting down the isle to the fridge section. Leo ran after him,  laughing as Kenny clumsily tripped over his own feet and nearly fell face first onto the floor. He managed to remain upright,  running his fingers through his hair and finger gunning.  " Meant to do that" He smiled,  opening the fridge as Leo arrived. " You're such an idiot" Butters smiled happily,  standing infront of him as Kenny grabbed the milk and closed the fridge door.  " But my dashing looks make up for it" Kenny smirked in a horrendously bad accent,  grinning as he posed. " I mean they dont make you any worse" Butters giggled,  wrapping his arms around Kennys neck as he stood on tiptoes and kissed him softly.  They both smiled into the kiss happily,  content with life and looking forward to that hot chocolate.  " Only you could make buying milk fun" Kenny smiled as he looked down into Leos eyes.  " Only you would buy milk with me at midnight" Butters smiled.